• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Truth about women

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watch the video again and it says that boys are taught that they should make girls happy??

Where did such education comes from???

wtf is that??

Who gives a flying fuck if that smelly pussy is happy or not????

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watch the video again and it says that boys are taught that they should make girls happy??

Where did such education comes from???

wtf is that??

Who gives a flying fuck if that smelly pussy is happy or not????

The video is by a fucking feminist cunt who has never been fucked for 10 years.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The video is by a fucking feminist cunt who has never been fucked for 10 years.

The video clearly shows that the 2 middle age bitches are angry while the man is calm and talking.
And the title is " Why Middle age women are miserable".. That is the real life answer for you. And i dunno if those stupid middle age cunts realise that they are giving the real life answer to the topic question.

Take a real look at the video and compare the 2 bitches behaviour and that man.

It is so damn clear.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
i kind of pity the guy there has to tolerate the nagging frequencies noise of the 2 smelly middle age cunts in order to do a show.

no wonder he say that man who married her will wish to die earlier. it's true.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wonder why middle aged women do not attack all men or even middle aged men but the reverse is true for men? Shows that women are alot more forgiving and big hearted then narrow hearted male losers.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this thread so threatening to PAPib and need to disrupt it???

It is just a MGTOW way of looking at the truth of women.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;yUyPN4lJmyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUyPN4lJmyk[/video]

Another hard truth about women!!!!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about the toilet seat thing..

I totally agree..

If woman don't know how to bring the seat down and want a man to do it for her..then shame on that fucking wimpy mangina loser.

By the way, i notice that it is kind of like everything is about respecting women.. Go fuck yourself bitch.. respect is not demanded but earned.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
any comments on stupid women and manginas?

[video=youtube;T6p4blwWmBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6p4blwWmBI[/video]

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you notice those bitches, they end up screaming here and there..

Imagine your wife doing that to you everyday, you will shorten your lifespan.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
marry the right girl is important. dont marry a girl who screams and shouts

There is no right girl.

here is a clip on how women get money through men by using divorce and even engagement breakup. You even have to pay for engagement break up? And bitches think it is their entitlement for that.

oh yes, this bitch ends up screaming too.

[video=youtube;y3uRhxNjK1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3uRhxNjK1g[/video]

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no right girl.

here is a clip on how women get money through men by using divorce and even engagement breakup. You even have to pay for engagement break up? And bitches think it is their entitlement for that.

These are gold diggers who have scam relationships. Dont go close to them

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
marry the right girl is important. dont marry a girl who screams and shouts

This is a good video on why there is no right girl.

He married a thai girl but in the end, the girl is sore and toxic towards him.

Girls only love men for what they can provide. period. You think a woman has the ability to love a man, it is not in their bitch genes.

To him, Thai girls are are much better in behaviour than western women but the basic female foundation is still the same. Love a man only when the men can provide.

[video=youtube;wo6dWQHXEzM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo6dWQHXEzM[/video]