• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat failed attempts by prc firms to acquire strategic technology

fujian grand chip investment fund (fronted by prc gov and pla) failed to acquire german silicon chip manufacturing equipment maker aixtron a month ago. reason: blocked by u.s. and german gov bodies.

go scale capital (another firm fronted by prc gov and pla) was blocked by cfius recently from buying lumileds, an led components and auto lighting manufacturer based in san jose but owned by philips.

and now, sanan optoelectronics and "advisors" from go scale capital declined to bid for osram licht ag based in germany. reason: blocked by german gov and german ig metal trade union.

do you see the trend and strategy of prc-backed firms trying to muscle in on strategic tech and steal it via hostile takeover and tech transfer? the technology is not about led and led components. it's what's underneath the making of led components, especially a strategic material that can withstand extreme heat, cold, deep temperature cycles, and super effective for high powered millimeter wave and radar technologies. the material is not expensive, and it's easy to obtain. it's the advanced manufacturing process that yields the component for miniaturized use and nano incorporation into 5g radios, radars, aircraft avionics, space and satellite equipment, and emission related tech that has the prc and pla interested. until now they cannot replicate the quality and yields that u.s and german companies can deliver in mass quantities. to win ww3, any cuntry needs to be able to manufacture the product and its derivatives rapidly and in large quantities. clue: the 1st of such tech espionage and "battle" actually happened in sg, with a ching chong chinaman tiong fronting a research institute in sg to try to "steal" a special manufacturing process from a u.s. firm. the clueless american who worked and was used by the research institute as single point of contact for liaison with the u.s. side had been dead for some time.

Blk800

Fujian Grand is a nothing in silicon business, just loaded and looking for a reputable business to spend their cash. Big deal what Kuching Kurup Strategic Crap they have? PRC's nitch technologies are already in their own hands better than those Ang Moh can do. Their own CPU chips made the world's most powerful supercomputer without Intel / AMD CPU using their very own. Ang Moh Karuguni technologies will be lucky if loaded PRC farmer companies want to buy, strategic my ass!

damn the chinese sure are aggresive and capitalistic,iv never seen expansion and takeover of such scale and magnitude in the world before.

like the famous poet Confucius once said and i quote "white devil bow down to ur leader,we're the best fighter,soon the whole world will be made in china!!!"

kryonlight

The West should split the commie chinks into 10 pieces. Free Tibet, free Xinjiang, free Taiwan, free Hongkong and divide up the rest of the mainland into 6 pieces. Fuck the commie chinks!

I can see truly China will be the greatest country in the world one day,China is truly one of a kind economic engine,never have I see the focus and pursuit of one singularity so focused so pure.even Russia was contented with their own R&D and Russia's strength in some areas but it seems China wants to own everything in the world,the economic appetite of 1 billion chinks is ferocious,they will not stop until every single one of them are millionaires,they will not stop until every single thing that can be owned is theirs,any tech,any business,any market u name it a chink has some interest in it,even going as far as to every corner of the world.i can imagine now,not only the whole world will be made in China,hundred years into the future,in the deepest, darkest remotest corner of space,u will see some equipment or ship or structure or crates with the name of some Chinese corporation and the words made in China.

bodycells

fujian grand chip investment fund (fronted by prc gov and pla) failed to acquire german silicon chip manufacturing equipment maker aixtron a month ago. reason: blocked by u.s. and german gov bodies.

go scale capital (another firm fronted by prc gov and pla) was blocked by cfius recently from buying lumileds, an led components and auto lighting manufacturer based in san jose but owned by philips.

and now, sanan optoelectronics and "advisors" from go scale capital declined to bid for osram licht ag based in germany. reason: blocked by german gov and german ig metal trade union.

do you see the trend and strategy of prc-backed firms trying to muscle in on strategic tech and steal it via hostile takeover and tech transfer? the technology is not about led and led components. it's what's underneath the making of led components, especially a strategic material that can withstand extreme heat, cold, deep temperature cycles, and super effective for high powered millimeter wave and radar technologies. the material is not expensive, and it's easy to obtain. it's the advanced manufacturing process that yields the component for miniaturized use and nano incorporation into 5g radios, radars, aircraft avionics, space and satellite equipment, and emission related tech that has the prc and pla interested. until now they cannot replicate the quality and yields that u.s and german companies can deliver in mass quantities. to win ww3, any cuntry needs to be able to manufacture the product and its derivatives rapidly and in large quantities. clue: the 1st of such tech espionage and "battle" actually happened in sg, with a ching chong chinaman tiong fronting a research institute in sg to try to "steal" a special manufacturing process from a u.s. firm. the clueless american who worked and was used by the research institute as single point of contact for liaison with the u.s. side had been dead for some time.

Fuck chinks, you think USA and Ger are like stupid sinkie loong??? GO and torment someone who is a low life ball-less sinkie loser.. Don't touch real leaders.

I can see truly China will be the greatest country in the world one day,China is truly one of a kind economic engine,never have I see the focus and pursuit of one singularity so focused so pure.even Russia was contented with their own R&D and Russia's strength in some areas but it seems China wants to own everything in the world,the economic appetite of 1 billion chinks is ferocious,they will not stop until every single one of them are millionaires,they will not stop until every single thing that can be owned is theirs,any tech,any business,any market u name it a chink has some interest in it,even going as far as to every corner of the world.i can imagine now,not only the whole world will be made in China,hundred years into the future,in the deepest, darkest remotest corner of space,u will see some equipment or ship or structure or crates with the name of some Chinese corporation and the words made in China.

cuisinart recalls 8 million made-in-china food processors. metal blades chip off and end up in food.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cuisinart-recalls-record-8-million-231859349.html

cuisinart recalls 8 million made-in-china food processors. metal blades chip off and end up in food.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cuisinart-recalls-record-8-million-231859349.html

overreaction,fewer people have died from plane crashes and mouth lacerations and metal blades than they do from automobile accidents each year.a blade going thru meat and bones at 900 rpm day after is bound to suffer from metal fatigue.besides its been build to cusinart's specifications.

China is a fucked up country that relies on dishonesty, cheating, stealing, plundering, and looting to get ahead.

That's why I'm beginning to like Trump. Unlike the Obama / Clinton neoliberal faction, Trump stands up to China.

FUCK CHINA!

Free country and democratic my arse.

With government intervention these amgmoh better because communist too.

Don't use don't die Chinese hv better brains and 1 billion people can do better than Chao Angmoh drug traffickers in China.

Under Trump, got money to make, he will sell. So, the Chinese will get what they want ...just pay only. No problem.

ChineseDog

The West should split the commie chinks into 10 pieces. Free Tibet, free Xinjiang, free Taiwan, free Hongkong and divide up the rest of the mainland into 6 pieces. Fuck the commie chinks!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks should be split up!

Fucked up cheating copycat chinks.
Funny damn Germans still so nationalist after how they welcome them Moslems

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are copycats.

You trying to betray the Chinese dog club!? :oIo:

Fuck chinks, you think USA and Ger are like stupid sinkie loong??? GO and torment someone who is a low life ball-less sinkie loser.. Don't touch real leaders.

You look like a good candidate to join my Chinese dog club are you a fellow chink?

China is a fucked up country that relies on dishonesty, cheating, stealing, plundering, and looting to get ahead.

That's why I'm beginning to like Trump. Unlike the Obama / Clinton neoliberal faction, Trump stands up to China.

FUCK CHINA!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Fuck us chinks!