• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 4th teleco coming to SG soon sinkies huat ah!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ight-to-be-singapore-s-4th-telco/3366720.html

SINGAPORE: TPG Telecom will be Singapore's fourth, and newest, mobile operator, after a successfully bid for the spectrum needed to launch mobile services here, the Infocomm Media Development Authority said on Wednesday (Dec 14).

It made the winning bid of S$105 million for the spectrum on offer, IMDA added.

Both companies were last month assessed to be a pre-qualified candidate for the New Entrant Spectrum Auction (NESA), which is the first phase to facilitate the entry of a possible fourth telco and only open to those who do not currently operate a nationwide mobile network in Singapore.

In an earlier report, it was said that the potential new mobile operator will get to pay less for the airwaves reserved, from the proposed S$40 million to S$35 million, primarily because of the changed composition of spectrum bands. The 700 MHz has been removed due to uncertainty over the switch over date from analog TV transmission to digital.

The spectrum rights will commence in April 2017, meaning that would be the earliest theoretical start for the new telco.

The then-Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) said it will allow a reasonable period for the new mobile network operator (MNO) to build up its own network, and that the telco must achieve nationwide outdoor service coverage by October 2018.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knnbccb.where is myrepublic?U fucking cheebye government.after all the grassroots work,after all the promotion and marketing,all the consumers want myrepublic and u come up with this LAN jiao brand?

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am with TPG in OZ, over all experience not too bad, they have very good customer service. they give me a fix ip in oz which means i can literally host my own server. i am not sure what are their plans in sgp, will IDA stop them from giving residential owners fix ip, i guess they most probably will cos' cheng hu lang very kiasi.

Last edited:

Blk800

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 Telcos also not helping SG51, all cockup. Blackout services for days. Same as Ah-Neh-Land.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am with TPG in OZ, over all experience not too bad, they have very good customer service. they give me a fix ip in oz which means i can literally host my own server. i am not sure what are their plans in sgp, will IDA stop them from giving residential owners fix ip, i guess they most probably will cos' cheng hu lang very kiasi.

The laws in Spore allow local companies to get away with murder.

So don't be surprised if a foreign company becomes localised once they start doing business here. Especially if they start hiring staff from GLC companies. Many who have worked in GLCs really have bad attitudes :eek: