• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 4 on 2 sexcapade - 4 sinkies rape 2 taiwan mei mei

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever there are cunts involved, even if they were willing at time of penetration can become rape by the next morning.

eee0e1438378446088482384c87971d7.png

Just look at the headlines - "TERROR ONLINE DATE". Did the sinkies kidnap the Taiwanese girls?

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to spend 3 yrs each in ROC prison. Before terms completed, very likely Taiwan got Liberated by Xi Jin Ping PLA. It's then up to CCP weather to 枪毙 特them for 强奸台胞 or pardoned for Wrongful Conviction by 民进党台独白痴政府。

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 4 sickos must have at least one is
Foreigner parents or new citizen fake Singaporean.

See how lanjiao Shits Times report you will know.
If Sinkie, all the particulars will be out with a big photo. Foreigner will have nothing. Fucking CBSPH.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 SGP rapists to be trial for sex crime in Taiwan

https://tw.mobi.yahoo.com/news/新加坡4狼-在台判刑保住屁股-050100064.html

新加坡4狼 在台判刑保住屁股

鏡週刊 | 鏡週刊
4 小時前

四名新加坡籍男子去年底來台遊玩,性侵二名酒醉台女,士林地檢署依乘機性交罪起訴4人,士林地院20日裁定收押的3人解除禁見,另1人維持交保候傳。
承辦檢察官則透露,台灣刑法明定乘機性交罪刑期最重10年,新加坡性侵罪則為20年徒刑,還要併科罰金,另處以12次以上、24次以下鞭刑,但依據「屬地原則」由犯案地來裁判案件的前提,加上台灣與新加坡間無簽訂引渡條約,無法由新加坡提出移轉審判地。
Learn How To Taste Wine Like A Pro!
Sponsored Singapore Changi Airport
檢察官進一步解釋,換句話說,4男在判刑確定遣返回國後,新加坡必須執行台灣判決,「在台灣判刑比較好,在新加坡鐵定屁股開花」,算是撿回半條命。

延伸閱讀
星國4狼性侵2台女 還嫌看守所飯菜無味

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 4 SGP rapists to be trial for sex crime in Taiwan

PAP consulate redner any assistance of any form or 你死你的事??

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 4 SGP rapists to be trial for sex crime in Taiwan

This is fishy, it's a case of slut remorse.
Ballless Sinkies raping a TWMM is impossible, they are not 4 shitskins motherfuckers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be one girl liked the most yandao guy in the group. Wanted to be fuck by him but hamky panky got high then shared by the friends. Slut still ok with it but later on found out her Favourite guy actually Fancied her Friend and fucked her friebd too. So suddenly felt used so brainwashed her Friend both decided do cry rape.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be one girl liked the most yandao guy in the group. Wanted to be fuck by him but hamky panky got high then shared by the friends. Slut still ok with it but later on found out her Favourite guy actually Fancied her Friend and fucked her friebd too. So suddenly felt used so brainwashed her Friend both decided do cry rape.

I think you got it right.

In the mock-up video, the "A" girl who said : "You guys can fuck me, but please don't hurt my friend." This is the girl that asked to be fucked. The "consent" is loud and clear, and given to ALL guys in the room. So NO rape charge should be preferred against them as far as "A" girl is concerned.

But one or two of the guys didn't keep to their end of the bargain and decided to bring "B" girl to another room to fuck. So "A" girl got dulan.

Now the chink Taiwanese prosecutors and judges must decide on the meaning of the word "hurt". Did the sinkies "hurt" "B" girl ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you got it right.

In the mock-up video, the "A" girl who said : "You guys can fuck me, but please don't hurt my friend." This is the girl that asked to be fucked. The "consent" is loud and clear, and given to ALL guys in the room. So NO rape charge should be preferred against them as far as "A" girl is concerned.

But one or two of the guys didn't keep to their end of the bargain and decided to bring "B" girl to another room to fuck. So "A" girl got dulan.

Now the chink Taiwanese prosecutors and judges must decide on the meaning of the word "hurt". Did the sinkies "hurt" "B" girl ?

Most likely the vagina got hurt badly from heavy pounding.