• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naked photos of Datin Fadilah wife of Melaka Chief Minister leaked out

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is pissed because the picture shows a much more superior female species than she is.

Just like the feeling a sinkie has when standing beside an AMDK.

So you are jealous of other men's bodies and speaking from personal experience.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WONDER IF THE BREAST IMPLANTS ARE HALAL...................

sexy face but why never shave ??!!

also..............why the bathroom so small..........

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is proof of many mudlander thieves around stealing pics

So many proofs of shameless mudlander thieves murderer and slanderers are everywhere. One example is COWARD cottonmouth.

COWARD slanderer cottonmouth no guts to slander Johor Sultan but slander me non-stop with shit lies from his filthy COWARD mouth. Pui cottonmouth phua CB Bo ka kao mudlander Chinese filthy cunt mother rearing a beast.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maddog, when are you releasing your shower photos, would love to see your nehs resting on the floor when you go on all 4s. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maddog, when are you releasing your shower photos, would love to see your nehs resting on the floor when you go on all 4s. :biggrin:

Cyberbully cottonmouth do to others what he don't want others to do to his SLUT cunt bitches at home. Sia suay lang COWARD bully mudlander bastard.

COWARD slanderer cottonmouth no guts to slander Johor Sultan but slander me non-stop with shit lies from his filthy COWARD mouth. Pui cottonmouth phua CB Bo ka kao mudlander Chinese filthy cunt SLUT mother rearing a beast.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the photo taken with consent for repost here? Thief spotted

No reply from TS who has scoot off after posting illegal photos in this lawless forum. What a low class bastard and must be from mudland since in contact with mudlander thieves. And look at how this hypocrite was criticizing Hillary Clinton then and calling her fraud based on nothing when he himself is now proven a thief. Ding! Ding! Shame! Shame! Shame this bastard Mudland thief soikee! And I remember he posted a video on trump in Pakistan language. Possibly a filthy shit skin thief indeed. Yet another coincidence. So many coincidence.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from TS means no consent given. Theft confirmed. Leongsam or moderators should remove the photos.

Illegal stolen pics of woman still not removed despite my complaint. Another proof of amdk. Sexual oriented comments - not even sexual photos - straight away removed from Germany thread after amdk German complained.

Also a proof of selfish sinkie moderators here do to others what they do not want others to do to their cunt bitches at home.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Illegal stolen pics of woman still not removed despite my complaint. Another proof of amdk. Sexual oriented comments - not even sexual photos - straight away removed from Germany thread after amdk German complained.

Also a proof of selfish sinkie moderators here do to others what they do not want others to do to their cunt bitches at home.

An excellent example! What can you do about it? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely congruent with my daily mantra- Ang Mohs are the bestest :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are the best example of sinkie males here ownself thinking and acting amdk but dissing spore women for doing that.

And of course I can't do anything about you not removing the stolen pics shamelessly and so proud of it, but I have done my part to speak out against injustice and calling your bluff of dissing pap when you are exactly the same selfish sinkies and a reflection of pap.

Karma is a bitch. I hope one day your cunt bitches at home will suffer stolen pics like me or the poor victim in this thread from mudlander thieve's that you are protecting here. And the same fate for your fellow proud thieves supporters.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You are the best example of males here ownself thinking and acting amdk but dissing women for doing that. And of course I can't do anything about it but I have done my part to speak out against injustice and calling your bluff of dissing pap when you are exactly the same selfish sinkies a reflection of pap.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm honored.