• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naked photos of Datin Fadilah wife of Melaka Chief Minister leaked out

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are really insane
go pee into your own mouth
that will heal your wounds and cleanse your soul

Only in this sewerage tank forum got proof got talk can still be called really insane. While cuberbullies shamelessly lying is called nothing wrong. Go pee your shit lies into your phua CB mudlander mother mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I care
You want us to think you got her body n cunt??? Dream on......

Another baseless lie from shameless bastard. Open mouth only shit lies come out from your filthy mouth. Listen up you are not fit to think or talk about my body. Many men fucked your phua CB cunt mother wife daughters from spore to meleka.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many thieves and thieves supporters here and look at how these hypocrite shameless bastards always kpkb on others like PAP, Hillary Clinton, UMNO etc. But when it comes to the crunch, for their own benefits they turned around to become thieves or support thieves themselves.

Time to shame TS soikee for theft and shame sinkie and mudlander thieves supporters here. Please don't even open your filthy mouths to diss Hillary Clinton, PAP, umno or anyone when you yourselves are filthy thieves filthy shit skins doing filthy crime.. Stinky hypocrisy indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to shame TS soikee for theft and shame sinkie and mudlander thieves supporters here. Please don't even open your filthy mouths to diss Hillary Clinton, PAP, umno or anyone when you yourselves are filthy thieves filthy shit skins doing filthy crime.. Stinky hypocrisy indeed.

I have been infracted for this post. Please tell me which part I said is not true and insult other members? TS post people naked pics here without that person's consent is called thief stealing pics or not? And people here who openly endorsed or quietly condone his behaviour is called thieves supporters or not? And the pic is Melaka woman so TS is probably a mudlander connected to mudlander thieves. Cannot shame mudlander thieves and it's called insulting members? One day your cunt bitches at home become the victim with naked pics posted here will you still say the same thing?