• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naked photos of Datin Fadilah wife of Melaka Chief Minister leaked out

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stark naked photos of Datin Wira Fadillah Abdullah the wife of Melaka Chief Minister, Datuk Seri Idris Harun for all to drool.

According to my source, the above photos were recently taken with Datin Fadillah's full consent.

You can drool, but please don't PCC and I shall post to share a few more of Datin's naked photos.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice something Everytime there's naked women pictures around or sex videos or pics this ginfreely will definitely be pissed. Maybe need to show naked man pics

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least mudland minister Wife still got pple want to see.....
I doubt anyone wants to see sg minister Wife.....except maybe Vivian's

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe need to show naked man pics
attachment.php

How about showing yours first?
:p
You're quite buff, right?
:p

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Do you guys ever check the facts first before shooting your load?............The real Chief Minister and his wife.
IDRIS HARON diringi isteri, Datin Seri Fadillah Abdullah menyampaikan sumbangan wang tunai kepada warga emas sempena Tahun Baharu Cina di Ayer Keroh, Melaka, kelmarin. UTUSAN/GAIE UCHEL - See more at: http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/wil...h-pengundi-cina-1.185477#sthash.FETt97pP.dpuf

image.jpg

http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/wilayah/mca-melaka-diberi-ruang-tambah-pengundi-cina-1.185477
IDRIS HARON diringi isteri, Datin Seri Fadillah Abdullah menyampaikan sumbangan wang tunai kepada warga emas sempena Tahun Baharu Cina di Ayer Keroh, Melaka, kelmarin. UTUSAN/GAIE UCHEL - See more at: http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/wil...h-pengundi-cina-1.185477#sthash.FETt97pP.dpuf

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stark naked photos of Datin Wira Fadillah Abdullah the wife of Melaka Chief Minister, Datuk Seri Idris Harun for all to drool.

According to my source, the above photos were recently taken with Datin Fadillah's full consent.

Did she consented to be posted in the internet?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice something Everytime there's naked women pictures around or sex videos or pics this ginfreely will definitely be pissed. Maybe need to show naked man pics

She is pissed because the picture shows a much more superior female species than she is.

Just like the feeling a sinkie has when standing beside an AMDK.