Thread: Police investigates incident of woman fighting with driver and security guard

My Reputation Points: 213 / Power: 0

Default Police investigates incident of woman fighting with driver and security guard

Police investigates incident of woman fighting with driver and security guard

Photo: Stomp

Saturday, Dec 10, 2016

Always pay your taxi fare, and don't cause a scene when you are caught.

One woman learnt it the hard way when she was filmed kicking a security guard and getting into a three-way scuffle after allegedly evading a taxi fare.

The video went viral after it was posted on citizen journalism website Stomp.

The incident took place at 8 Enggor Street.

Police investigations revealed that they received a call for assistance on Dec 7 at 11.12pm.

No altercation was taking place when officers arrived, but a prior one had occured from a dispute over an unpaid taxi fare, police said.

Police noted that the parties involved sustained minor injuries such as bruises and scratches. They were advised to seek medical attention.

According to the police, there were no immediate law and order concerns and the parties were compliant with instructions.

Investigations are ongoing. Meanwhile, the public is advised to refrain from speculation, and allow the due process of the law to take place.

[email protected]

My Reputation Points: 271 / Power: 0

Default Re: Police investigates incident of woman fighting with driver and security guard

Look like the poor Mei Mei walk right into a "trap" .

Cabby doesnt look like he needed the "fare" - he looks like he wanted more

Cabby is No kiddy in the park esp when he drives one of this :

My Reputation Points: 484 / Power: 0

Default Re: Police investigates incident of woman fighting with driver and security guard

Isn't there a law against speculating? I remember a law was to be passed that if you gasabutha talk can also be charged.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by shiokalingam View Post
    Look like the poor Mei Mei walk right into a "trap" .

Cabby doesnt look like he needed the "fare" - he looks like he wanted more

Cabby is No kiddy in the park esp when he drives one of this :

so I should not board this type of taxi if I would to not get myself in trouble ?

My Reputation Points: 271 / Power: 0

Taiwanese Dina huang got charged. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasumi View Post

Police investigates incident of woman fighting with driver and security guard

Photo: Stomp

Saturday, Dec 10, 2016

Always pay your taxi fare, and don't cause a scene when you are caught.

One woman learnt it the hard way when she was filmed kicking a security guard and getting into a three-way scuffle after allegedly evading a taxi fare.

The video went viral after it was posted on citizen journalism website Stomp.

The incident took place at 8 Enggor Street.

Police investigations revealed that they received a call for assistance on Dec 7 at 11.12pm.

No altercation was taking place when officers arrived, but a prior one had occured from a dispute over an unpaid taxi fare, police said.

Police noted that the parties involved sustained minor injuries such as bruises and scratches. They were advised to seek medical attention.

According to the police, there were no immediate law and order concerns and the parties were compliant with instructions.

Investigations are ongoing. Meanwhile, the public is advised to refrain from speculation, and allow the due process of the law to take place.

[email protected]

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

CANE her nipples!!

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 4367 / Power: 11

the bag must be of good quality to withstand tug of war. what brand huh? must buy.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Thread Information