View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

1 8.33%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 16.67%
Page 15 of 158 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: ginfreely vs the coalition

My Reputation Points: 1887 / Power: 8

Default Re: why isnt ginfreely the mudland siao chabor banned?

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Hahaha looks like Indian man's moustache .
    You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

You open your mudlander bastard mouth again and all your trample others shit will be returned to your mudlander bitches public toilet family. More lies from your shameless mudlander shit mouth. Fuck your wicked mudlander LIAR phua CB family mother wife daughters public toilet SLUT gay lesbian crazy mudlander bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Nice right, this toilet bowl is warm, no need to use bidet, she will lick and rim your ass clean.
    Number 1 Public Toilet, most popular in India.
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

Gay lesbo toilet let me shit in your open mouth.

Default Re: Please to feeding back.

Open mouth big big ok some shit coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Nice right, this toilet bowl is warm, no need to use bidet, she will lick and rim your ass clean.
    Number 1 Public Toilet, most popular in India.
    Mudlander bastard my new signature is ready for you filthy Mr male SLUT public toilet. Pui!

Good job moderator to let people abuse me kao kao then put to flame war section. You will get your abuse from pappy foreign pets in return!

Good job moderator to let people abuse me kao kao then put to flame war section. You will get your abuse from pappy foreign pets in return!

And no ban for these mudlander bastards . Good principle to ban me only!

And no ban for these mudlander bastards . Good principle to ban me only!

Default Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

That's what happened to me. When will justice be served on evil mudlanders?

Default Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Who still dare to buy house in JB?

Mudlanders come to steal your pics of you IN your house WITHIN your gate and people shame you like their birthright. Where's justice? Why no one shame the low life mudlander thieves?

Any more like zeroo wiki shit semaj2357 etc still want to shame my neh neh neh ji? May i know what wrong did I do walking in my house? Or scolding people who throw litter into my house, what wrong is there? Or scolding people who light up firecrackers to harrass me, what wrong is there? So all no wrong then you shaming me for what? Mudlanders can bully me I cannot get angry? Cannot scold them? Fucking bastard bullies KNNBCCB.

So many people talk neh neh neh ji and call me stupid and the India doctor two hundred thousand views are all coincidence?

My Reputation Points: 4367 / Power: 11

told you not to buy into jb but you die die must buy. now kpkb until cows cum home and pigs fly. please deal with your own foolish decision. don't blame others.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Trample me until like that. Why are mudlanders so shameless? What did I do to these mudlander bastards? Nothing except buy a house next to them who build illegal extension, keep illegal multiple dogs barking non-stop for hours during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    told you not to buy into jb but you die die must buy. now kpkb until cows cum home and pigs fly. please deal with your own foolish decision. don't blame others.
    Excuse me when did you tell me? After I buy tell me for fuck. So what I said is all true? The neh neh neh ji photos where? Walk at home also a shameful act only in JB. See thieves and injustice should help out. If blind to injustice and shame me of course I blame you.

A Sporean victim of a theft by mudlander thieves is a public toilet. The thieves are saints that sinkies want to kiss ass. What an irony.

Please make this a sticky and two hundred thousands views thread to let the whole world know mudlanders are thieves. And damn proud thieves like zeroo and cottonmouth shaming me the victim instead of being ashamed of themselves being thieves. Public toilet wor they are so proud of their achievement.

Mudlanders no need to come here to call me SIAO or LIAR for calling you thieves. You just go and report mudland police on me and let the police dig out all necessary for me and judge.

Thread Information