• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CB kia Goh Meng Seng's neh neh & Neh Ji bigger than Ai Takagi

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
15439734_10210041987819428_4978999291956838399_n.jpg

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so much talk of neh neh and neh ji mudlander? Another act innocent but actually evil act. Heaven knows. What do I owe you mudlanders?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If people come to your house and steal your pic of you walking around your house within your gate. Should you be ashamed or should mudlanders be ashamed of being thieves stealing pics? Sinkies please tell me. Why are you not helping the victim? Why are you shaming the victim and not the thieves?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If people come to your house and steal your pic of you walking around your house within your gate. Should you be ashamed or should mudlanders be ashamed of being thieves stealing pics? Sinkies please tell me. Why are you not helping the victim? Why are you shaming the victim and not the thieves?

Why are sinkies so selfish? So blind to injustice? Really a disgrace.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
15439734_10210041987819428_4978999291956838399_n.jpg

I tried to imagine goh shirtless. What a horrible sight. Breakfast, lunch and dinner also no appetite.