• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So which mudlander started this rumour to slander mudland govt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not I say but the photo from other people. Not happy go and dispute the source of the photo. You are really from rape capital of the world bullying woman in this way. Pui!

Why you say my country is rape capital of the world? You are really public toilet #1.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no need to wait to know there will be no answer as it is simply wicked accusation from wicked mudlander bastards like you. Pui your phua CB mudlander public toilet SLUT mother wife daughters producing wicked son male prostitute public toilet!

Filthy shit skin cottonmouth nameless COWARD mudlander slanderers!

Nobody will stop you from abusing this public toilet.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I remember that Canadian doctor saying he can't tell who is at fault with all this m&d slinging. I guess even an idiot can tell now who is at fault and who and how many have been bullying me with such vicious attacks on my character for nothing and all lies. Many men against one and I did nothing except spoke the truth. Not a single help from sinkies. Not a single help from moderator. Not a single help from anyone.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I remember that Canadian doctor saying he can't tell who is at fault with all this m&d slinging. I guess even an idiot can tell now who is at fault and who and how many have been bullying me.

You are the one big bullying me. I just ask simple question and you call me filthy shit skin. Tangechi pundek pundar ma pundam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the one big bullying me. I just ask simple question and you call me filthy shit skin. Tangechi pundek pundar ma pundam.

Are your mother wife daughters MILF? Go get men to ask them this filthy question. LIAR snake mudlander filthy shit skin acting blur.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are your mother wife daughters MILF? Go get men to ask them this filthy question. LIAR snake mudlander filthy shit skin acting blur.

Snake is better than public toilet #1. Snake is people kill me but public toilet people shit and piss on you and also throw tampons and masturbate into your mouth. Must be you like all this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your mother wife daughters like to be public toilet the way you said it. Say more filthy words for your mudlander SLUT family public toilets!

Snake is better than public toilet #1. Snake is people kill me but public toilet people shit and piss on you and also throw tampons and masturbate into your mouth. Must be you like all this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I remember that Canadian doctor saying he can't tell who is at fault with all this m&d slinging. I guess even an idiot can tell now who is at fault and who and how many have been bullying me with such vicious attacks on my character for nothing and all lies. Many men against one and I did nothing except spoke the truth. Not a single help from sinkies. Not a single help from moderator. Not a single help from anyone.

Sinkies can you tell now who is at fault?