• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So which mudlander started this rumour to slander mudland govt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland govt should jail him and be a deterrent to all these bastard mudlander slanderers smearing others non-stop!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
who else??....Sammyboy Official No #1 Cannon Queen....aka "talk-cock-sing-song aunty" ... aka "fire cracker ah siao" :smile: :smile: :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow mudlander LIAR roti prata proves himself again can lie cannot battling an eyelid. I just prove ksdg0717 wrong anyhow accuse me of cannon and this mudlander bastard roti prata dare to tell lie say the reverse I official cannon queen. Hey firecrackers are not cannon OK but all truths. But no proof lah, use your brain if I can prove it's done by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours, I already send them to jail. I not scared people report me becos I never spread rumours, it's all truth there's a ah SIAO barbarian mudlander lighting up firecrackers day and night every few days.

who else??....Sammyboy Official No #1 Cannon Queen....aka "talk-cock-sing-song aunty" ... aka "fire cracker ah siao" :smile: :smile: :smile:

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow mudlander LIAR roti prata proves himself again can lie cannot battling an eyelid. I just prove ksdg0717 wrong anyhow accuse me of cannon and this mudlander bastard roti prata dare to tell lie say the reverse I official cannon queen. Hey firecrackers are not cannon OK but all truths. But no proof lah, use your brain if I can prove it's done by my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours, I already send them to jail. I not scared people report me becos I never spread rumours, it's all truth there's a ah SIAO mudlander lighting up for day and night every few days.

Hey you better looking behind you the SPCA man is going to catch you to put in the van.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk filthy to a woman and that qualifies you for harrasment and catch by police.

I never talk filthy so I not scared. MILF is not filthy so anyone who say that is bad word is stupid or crazy. I think you a bit stupid but a lot crazy. If SPCA cannot catch you first then IMH will catch you and lockup.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never talk filthy so I not scared. MILF is not filthy so anyone who say that is bad word is stupid or crazy. I think you a bit stupid but a lot crazy. If SPCA cannot catch you first then IMH will catch you and lockup.

No you did talk filthy. Don't pretend you should know it's not correct to go asking any female are you MILF? You are not stupid but smart mudlander devil.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to go slow with this gila siao cheebye ginfreely! :eek:

Yank her hard by her cheebye mor, stab her fucking cheebye with an ice pick repeatedly, don't stop until you see minced meat. Tear up her worthless cunt! :biggrin:

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yank her hard by her cheebye mor, stab her fucking cheebye with an ice pick repeatedly, don't stop until you see minced meat. Tear up her worthless cunt! :biggrin:

But if I do that then Rastafuck will screw me back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a Sinkie Malay. Non Malays always tot tat being a Malay they shouldnt be any problem holding a Blue IC. My Msian bro-in-law, a Senior Custom, told me is not easy to get an outright PR status. I am not talking about MM2H btw. Wat more getting a blue IC.

Ya I read in their papers of minorities born in mudland and grow up in mudland also couldn't get NRIC due to lack of proper papers. That's why mudlander Chinese and ah neh SPR know the value of mudland nationality. They can get free medicine when they retire and I have come across people who did exactly that and praise mudland govt hospital medicine quality Very good. Very valuable citizenship!

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I read in their papers of minorities born in mudland and grow up in mudland also couldn't get NRIC due to lack of proper papers. That's why mudlander Chinese and ah neh SPR know the value of mudland nationality. They can get free medicine when they retire and I have come across people who did exactly that and praise mudland govt hospital medicine quality Very good. Very valuable citizenship!

Why you say my country is rape capital of the world? You are really public toilet #1.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's zhihau to yank the chains of this mudlander bully dog? Amazing I was banned so many times but such wicked mudlander bastards are not banned a single time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are proven a dishonourable person who accuse me SIAO but can't answer which part and what I said is SIAO. And now you are accusing me of public toilet. So who did I have sex with and how many? Give the names and details including your own and PROOF. That's mudlander COWARD always slandering people and that's how rumour of 700k NRIC given when it's zero. You have proven yourself a mudlander bastard LIAR slanderer. Pui!

Nobody will stop you from abusing this public toilet.