• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious So which mudlander started this rumour to slander mudland govt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya I read in their papers of minorities born in mudland and grow up in mudland also couldn't get NRIC due to lack of proper papers. That's why mudlander Chinese and ah neh SPR know the value of mudland nationality. They can get free medicine when they retire and I have come across people who did exactly that and praise mudland govt hospital medicine quality Very good. Very valuable citizenship!

Ya.. but sad to see and hear some SPRs still badmouth Msia in my workplace. They are never satisfied. Blaming their govt for not creating jobs for them. But they fail (or pretend not to know) to see the garment trying to bring down the cost of food etc. Even cost of housing still far cheaper than Sinkieland.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya.. but sad to see and hear some SPRs still badmouth Msia in my workplace. They are never satisfied. Blaming their govt for not creating jobs for them. But they fail (or pretend not to know) to see the garment trying to bring down the cost of food etc. Even cost of housing still far cheaper than Sinkieland.

I have come across mudlander Chinese who took mudland govt scholarship and study in Australia too and working in Spore. And my mudlander Chinese accountant last time graduate from mudland university. And my neighbours got so many degree graduate from mudland university working in Spore. And don't forget the ASEAN scholars etc like Alvin tan of alvi vi fame. They got so many opportunities even for average people whereas Sporeans only top people get good scholarship without bond. Yes they are very ungrateful bastards. And they attack people they dislike viciously with slander as public toilet etc basically no ethics lawless bastards complaining their govt.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have come across mudlander Chinese who took mudland govt scholarship and study in Australia too. And my mudlander Chinese accountant last time graduate from mudland university. And my neighbours got so many degree graduate from mudland university working in Spore. And don't forget the ASEAN scholars etc like Alvin tan of alvi vi fame. They got so many opportunities even for average people whereas Sporeans only top people get good scholarship without bond. Yes they are very ungrateful bastards.

Talk shit la public toilet #1.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk shit la public toilet #1.

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard don't know how to read English. you are not welcome in my thread. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.