• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Keppel Corp

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alot of sg stocks seems to be up big time for no reason,my UOL up 10 percent,DBS up nearly 25 percent,bank stocks up,must be sg winning the terrex issue or somebody manipulating the stock market big time.

or trump's victory is having a strange effect,,we are being pulled by the gravity field of the lunar effect.

well those who invested in stocks congrats,those who invested in sg reits are struggling a bit,good news is now u can buy more of ur fav reits at a cheaper price.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of sg stocks seems to be up big time for no reason,my UOL up 10 percent,DBS up nearly 25 percent,bank stocks up,must be sg winning the terrex issue or somebody manipulating the stock market big time.

or trump's victory is having a strange effect,,we are being pulled by the gravity field of the lunar effect.

well those who invested in stocks congrats,those who invested in sg reits are struggling a bit,good news is now u can buy more of ur fav reits at a cheaper price.

Year end effect. Fund managers want to make their portfolios look good.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many investors have sold Keppel Corp because of PetroBas problems. But they forgot that Kep Corp is very diversified. Oil has gone up 5% and now Kep Corp is rising.

Time to buy Kep Corp!

A 10% rise to $6 for Kep Corp is possible

Kep corp has risen from $5.45 on 30Nov to $6.13 on 12 Dec, a rise of 68cents in 8 trading days. That's 12.5% rise. More upside to come

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kep corp is up 27c at $6.20

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kep corp is up 27c at $6.20

Oh I am happy you have done well and made some money. Be grateful though that the Government has been so good and made the environment so conducive for investors like you to make money otherwise you would never have been able to afford your car and parking coupons.
Also you would not have much free time jogging in the slightly mossy park beacuse you would likely have had to take up a second or third job just to stay afloat financially. So be mindful the next time you post unfiar stuff about the Government.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I am happy you have done well and made some money. Be grateful though that the Government has been so good and made the environment so conducive for investors like you to make money otherwise you would never have been able to afford your car and parking coupons.
Also you would not have much free time jogging in the slightly mossy park beacuse you would likely have had to take up a second or third job just to stay afloat financially. So be mindful the next time you post unfiar stuff about the Government.

nahhh...i have good sense, nothing to do with pap