• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious NEWSFLASH!!! President Hillary Clinton Thanks Winnipegjets, Giant Slayer of Trump

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

The question is not whether Trump will agree to accept the recount results. It is whether you and your those of your ilk will finally shut the fuck up when the recount/s confirm/s Trump's win.

Your incessant whingeing as though the world has collapsed is starting to be really fucking irritating. Trump is a social "progressive" on gay marriage. That means you will still be able to suck men's cock or have their cocks up your arse or yours up theirs. Two people with the same sexual organs can still marry under a Trump administration. It's not the end of the world.

So for fuck sake, please harden the fuck up, shut up, and move on.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NEWSFLASH!!! President Hillary Clinton Thanks Winnipegjets, Giant Slayer of Trum

Reference: Trump agrees to accept result of recount?
@ http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238245-Trump-agrees-to-accept-result-of-recount

You want to ban me? You have a choice to ignore. I didn't force you to respond

I would love to put you on "Ignore" except that it can only save me from seeing your crap only if I log in (which I don't) each time I visit the forum.

The numerous Trump nonsense that you post has the effect of pushing more worthy postings down into subsequent pages and out of view.

Show some consideration for other readers by sticking to just one thread and bump it as much as you like onto the front page with all your anti-Trump rant and articles. To help you along, I have created this thread just for you:

"NEWSFLASH!!! President Hillary Clinton Thanks Winnipegjets, Giant Slayer of Trump"

It is a win-win solution for all. Worthy posts are not drowned by your rubbish. You are not denied but get to continue to post all your rants and articles under this thread title and have it appear on the front page each and every time you spout your usual anti-Trump nonsense.

Last edited:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: NEWSFLASH!!! President Hillary Clinton Thanks Winnipegjets, Giant Slayer of Trum

Yucky cocksuckers.