• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat She asked me why I went drinking again

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She asked me why I went drinking again

13582195473_7ec28c85b4_z.jpg

- because I wished she knew that I was unhappy

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please test with your ph strips for fun.

guess the ph before i test. some say it's acidic as yeast for fermentation is acidic and best around ph of 5.5. some say it's alkaline as draft beer typically has ph above 7. very conflicting answers from the internet.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from drinking with my good friends, AMDK, NipponDK and PunjabDK.

They shared with me about the latest ktv geopolitics; Jalan Besar Cambodian girls, Bugis PRCs, Beach Road Thai Discos, Selegie Viets, Orchard towers Filipinos... ...

Can you notice that coincidentally, these are the countries that tilted towards China recently. Yes, including the Vietnamese who were supposed to be against China, sent their leader to visit China lately. I need not explain more for the other countries.

AMDK has a plan, since all these chicks no longer love him. He can cripple them like 1997 as the chicks are already addicted to weak US Dollar and low interest rates in the past 9 years.

And this time, NipponDK is ready to back him up by engineering a joint appreciation with AMDK because he has given the chicks lots of Yen loans from ADB and faking a Yen depreciation lately.

My dear PunjabDK is also getting ready by forcing the underground cash back to the financial system through a massive demonetization of old 500 and 1000 Rupees for new notes. At least, Rupee is able to appreciate against the chicks when AMDK smashes his beer bottle on the ground.

That's all I heard from my DK gathering. So, I gotta go stock up more US Dollars before PunjabDK completes his cash swaps, otherwise I cannot be AsiaDK anymore.

Maybe I drank too much. Haha

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely disagree and I am not with you on this
Among other proofs, only two members so far have posted links to "asianage.com" webpages, which I actually bothered to discover over a week ago, but refrained from posting my discovery until now:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237726-panic-grips-india&p=2535960#post2535960
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?182173-A-BULL-in-INDIA&p=1905672#post1905672
Overseas investors have pumped in a staggering over Rs 1 trillion into the Indian equities since the beginning of the year, mainly on hopes of a stable and reforms-oriented government at the Centre.
http://www.asianage.com/business/fiis-invest-rs-1-trillion-indian-equity-640
Maybe it's a coincidence, but isn't:
sammyboy.com/member.php?91098-Runifyouhaveto
one of krafty's more well-known clones? :p