• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Is In Deep Trouble

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL, USA's running dog, has antagonised China.

LHL, Obama's running dog, has antagonised Trump.

China is taking actions to teach LHL a lesson

When Trump becomes President on 21 Jan 2017, he is not going to forget what LHL did. He will teach LHL a lesson.

Singapore, under unwise LHL, is in deep trouble

Be prepared for tough times ahead, thanks to the 69.9% who believed the lies of the pap and voted for LHL

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as 70% sinkies property price remain high and Can play Pokemon Go, they will continue to vote PAP.
LHL pissed not one but two 800 lbs gorillas. I hope we have high pain tolerance, we're gonna need it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Selfish sinkies deserved it be it the 70% or the 30% who are bully here. The crux of the matter is selfish sinkies are blind to injustice as long as they themselves are not affected.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL, USA's running dog, has antagonised China.

LHL, Obama's running dog, has antagonised Trump.

China is taking actions to teach LHL a lesson

When Trump becomes President on 21 Jan 2017, he is not going to forget what LHL did. He will teach LHL a lesson.

Singapore, under unwise LHL, is in deep trouble

Be prepared for tough times ahead, thanks to the 69.9% who believed the lies of the pap and voted for LHL

what he did to Trump?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore can never be in trouble due to humans, even with nuclear strike. Only earthquakes and asteroids can mati Singapore. Singaporeans and things living on Singapore is a different story. But can always find new foreign imports including replacement for the Lees. Why so pessimistic? So simple!

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys are really shit stirrers. i actually think that global economy will improve after 2nd quarter of 2017, but dun expect significantly just mild gradual improvement.
the main risk is now in europe, whether they split or stay united, only then we can tell if it will drag everybody down.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys are really shit stirrers. i actually think that global economy will improve after 2nd quarter of 2017, but dun expect significantly just mild gradual improvement.
the main risk is now in europe, whether they split or stay united, only then we can tell if it will drag everybody down.

Your optimism is good. Did you say global or SG economy will improve after 2nd Qtr 2017?

Many economies are still doing well but SG's is not because of poor competitiveness

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been hearing about these bad news since forever..and till now spore is still doing fine. Hdb prices have gone up n continues to increase n the malls are packed...so what is all this shit stirring about?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been hearing about these bad news since forever..and till now spore is still doing fine. Hdb prices have gone up n continues to increase n the malls are packed...so what is all this shit stirring about?

I wish you are right that SG is still doing well. Malls may be packed because of free aircon which is a respite from the humid weather. Packed malls may not translate into high retail sales