• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Terrex AFV confiscation in HKG: The Implications and Revelations

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL thinks he knows the Great Game. LHL also thinks that Xi and Trump do not understand the Great Game
All three of them are well aware that it is actually Japan that is the dominant power in East Asia, not China or the U.S.A. :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540750#post2540750
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238327-News-Flash-for-Gay-Loong-Vivian-the-Chindian-and-Bargain-Hen&p=2541639#post2541639
Believe it or not, the hard truth is that both the US and UK governments are the slaves of the Israeli government (because of certain powerful US, UK, French and German Jews and their trustworthy "Gentile" collaborators), who is one of the staunchest allies of the Sinkie government and the Japanese government. :wink:

Therefore, ironically, it is the combined power of Israel+Japan+Singapore that outranks the "mighty" USA! :wink:
The fact that the US military has been protecting both Singapore and Japan so far proves that it is the US government that is serving the Sinkie government and the Japanese government, and not the other way round. :wink:
And this is because if the US government really abandons East Asia, the chance of Japan rearming itself would be 100% (I'm now more convinced than before, when I only said "good chance"), just like what Germany did before WW2, as I've said before in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237975-Next-four-years-America-would-not-even-bother-with-Singapore&p=2537761#post2537761
...in the eyes of the Japanese "elite" ruling class, Singapore has always been, and will always be:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Syonan-To
(i.e. 昭南島, Shōnan-tō, meaning "Light of the South")

So even if the whole world abandons Syonan-To, I doubt Japan would abandon their beloved "Light of the South". :p

If the USA really abandons both Northeast and Southeast Asia, I suspect there is a good chance that Japan will rearm themselves (including buying, or even manufacturing, their own nuclear weapons! :eek:), just like what Germany did nearly a century ago:
wikipedia.org/wiki/German_re-armament

After that, Japan's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Maritime_Self-Defense_Force
will revert to their glorious:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Japanese_Navy
Even their Naval Ensigns are the same:

Naval Ensign of Japan
900px-Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg.png

Naval Ensign of the Empire of Japan
900px-Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan.svg.png
And this time, nothing will stop Japan from exercising its "Japan Option":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540610#post2540610
And in my opinion again, the Japanese military are superior to the U.S. military, and can only be defeated if both China and the USA gang up to attack Japan, like what happened during the last few years of World War 2.
Otherwise, if it's just a one-on-one between Japan and China or between Japan and the USA, Japan will probably win, especially since it's a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_nuclear_weapon_program#De_facto_nuclear_state
wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_latency
("Nuclear latency is the condition of a country possessing the technology to quickly build nuclear weapons, without having actually yet done so. Because such latent capability is not proscribed by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, this is sometimes called the "Japan Option" (as a work-around to the treaty), as Japan is a clear case of a country with complete technical prowess to develop a nuclear weapon quickly, or as it is sometimes called "being one screwdriver's turn" from the bomb, as Japan is considered to have the materials, expertise and technical capacity to make a nuclear bomb at will.")

which is why I doubt China will actually dare to significantly hurt Japan and/or any of Japan's allies, such as, and especially, Singapore! :wink:
Always remember that QUALITY always TRUMPS quantity! :wink:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_disasters
("In this list a military disaster is the unexpected and sound defeat of one side in a battle or war, sometimes changing the course of history.
Military disasters in this list can range from a strong army losing a major battle against a clearly inferior force, to an army being surprised and defeated by a clearly superior force, to a seemingly evenly matched conflict with an extremely one sided result. A military disaster could be due to bad planning, bad execution, bad weather, general lack of skill or ability, the failure of a new piece of military technology, a major blunder, a brilliant move on the part of the enemy, or simply the unexpected presence of an overwhelming enemy force.
")

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Japan is the dominant power in East Asia because PAP and you said so?
No, Japan is the dominant power in East Asia because of clear facts that you choose to ignore, i.e. historical track record, current prowess and the:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237975-Next-four-years-America-would-not-even-bother-with-Singapore&p=2537763#post2537763
...spirit:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushido
of their:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai

and their:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamikaze
wikipedia.org/wiki/Banzai_charge

[video=youtube;4crA5cntE8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4crA5cntE8M[/video]

attachment.php

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, Japan is the dominant power in East Asia because of clear facts that you choose to ignore, i.e. historical track record, current prowess and the:

To you, Japan is the dominant power in East Asia because of their prowess in WW 2?

That's convincing argument to you?​

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
To you, does "current" (which is the word I used) = "in WW 2"? :confused:

I would say that a country like japan that was utterly destroyed by the US in WW2 cannot be a great power. In fact, its a shit useless power. Japan could not launch an invasion of singapore now, they would be utterly defeated by the SAF. In fact, the cowardly Japanese hid behind their laws and did not send any of its army to Astan, Iraq, etc. for fear of being revealed as a laughing stock among the world's other armies.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
To you, Japan is the dominant power in East Asia because of their prowess in WW 2?

That's convincing argument to you?

At present, the USA fears Japan and will keep a close eye on its nuclear moves, after all the nuclear blood debt is between the USA and Japan. Nobody else. And Japanese honour will determine the future of when the debt will be paid. Every thinking person is aware of this Asian cultural attribute. "All debts must be repaid". To be repaid cold and in compound measures. THIS IS WHY USA WILL NEVER ALLOW JAPAN TO GO NUCLEAR.

Moreover, history showed that Japan can be surprising in her action, re-Pearl Harbour.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say that a country like japan that was utterly destroyed by the US in WW2 cannot be a great power. In fact, its a shit useless power. Japan could not launch an invasion of singapore now, they would be utterly defeated by the SAF. In fact, the cowardly Japanese hid behind their laws and did not send any of its army to Astan, Iraq, etc. for fear of being revealed as a laughing stock among the world's other armies.

Yes!! Currently Japan is afraid of China, afraid of N Korea. Japan is far from being the dominant power in East Asia

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
At present, the USA fears Japan and will keep a close eye on its nuclear moves, after all the nuclear blood debt is between the USA and Japan. Nobody else. And Japanese honour will determine the future of when the debt will be paid. Every thinking person is aware of this Asian cultural attribute. "All debts must be repaid". To be repaid cold and in compound measures. THIS IS WHY USA WILL NEVER ALLOW JAPAN TO GO NUCLEAR.

Moreover, history showed that Japan can be surprising in her action, re-Pearl Harbour.

USA fears Russia, China and N Korea, not Japan.

USA has control over Japanese F15s and F16s and other USA arms. What can Japan do if USA refuses to support Japan

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say that a country like japan that was utterly destroyed by the US in WW2 cannot be a great power. In fact, its a shit useless power.
your pictures showed Zero fighters, WW2 prowess. Pictures speak a thousand words
According to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/People's Liberation Army Navy
the PRC has "485" warships (including only one aircraft carrier), whereas the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Self-Defense_Force
has "777" aircraft, more than enough to wipe out the PRC's Navy with "kamikaze" attacks. :wink:

Are the pilots of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/People's Liberation Army_Air_Force
just as brave as the Japanese "kamikaze" pilots? :confused: :wink:
If they are not, then the East China Sea will be ruled by Japan's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Maritime_Self-Defense_Force
together with its ally, Taiwan's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_China_Navy
:wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact, the cowardly Japanese hid behind their laws and did not send any of its army to Astan, Iraq, etc. for fear of being revealed as a laughing stock among the world's other armies.
It is the "world's other armies" who are the laughing stock among the Japanese "elite" upper class (who are laughing in secret), especially after the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_course
of the US government during the early 1950s, allowing the Japanese to re-start (or re-create) their military in the form of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Self-Defense_Forces
Since then, Japan has not needed to waste its military resources to attack any other country, unlike other countries (especially the USA). :wink:

Japan could not launch an invasion of singapore now, they would be utterly defeated by the SAF.
Japan has no need to, simply because Singapore is already one of its key allies/partners (or slave, if you prefer) in East Asia. :wink:
Believe it or not, the Japanese government is very pleased with the way the PAP government has been governing Sinkies so far. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hey, i want to ship depleted uranium on your ship? What route? I dont care. You decide

Depleted uranium has for sure been shipped by MINDEF and SAF before. The SAF buys depleted uranium APFSDS rounds for its 120mm guns on the Leo 2 and for the 105mm guns on the old KP tanks. Since the KP were stationed in ROC for quite a while and since there was live firing training going on, I am not surprised if DU rounds were shipped to Taiwan and in turned shipped to zikapore from US and Israel.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depleted uranium has for sure been shipped by MINDEF and SAF before. The SAF buys depleted uranium APFSDS rounds for its 120mm guns on the Leo 2 and for the 105mm guns on the old KP tanks. Since the KP were stationed in ROC for quite a while and since there was live firing training going on, I am not surprised if DU rounds were shipped to Taiwan and in turned shipped to zikapore from US and Israel.

The first casualty of the Terrex debacle is the fall of Ng Eng Hen. He has been booted out of 2017's PAP CEC

If he has any pride, he should resign as Defence Minister

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The first casualty of the Terrex debacle is the fall of Ng Eng Hen. He has been booted out of 2017's PAP CEC

If he has any pride, he should resign as Defence Minister

The blame has to fall on several parties. Vivian the Chindian is as guilty as bargain Hen. His ministry has to liaise with MINDEF to warn them that the tension with China is very high now and that they should not antagonize the chinese in any way or have anything to do with the chinese when it comes to transportation of stuff. Vivian totally misread the Chinese mood and intention. Blame must also be put on the bitch Whore Jinx, who put in SAF scholar motherfuckers who fucked up NOL/APL and end up selling to the French company whereby they lost all control of their cargo and the APL ship that stopped in Xiamen and HKG. .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The blame has to fall on several parties. Vivian the Chindian is as guilty as bargain Hen. His ministry has to liaise with MINDEF to warn them that the tension with China is very high now and that they should not antagonize the chinese in any way or have anything to do with the chinese when it comes to transportation of stuff. Vivian totally misread the Chinese mood and intention. Blame must also be put on the bitch Whore Jinx, who put in SAF scholar motherfuckers who fucked up NOL/APL and end up selling to the French company whereby they lost all control of their cargo and the APL ship that stopped in Xiamen and HKG. .

Agree.

NEH, VB, HC are all culpable and must be blamed.

But the biggest culprit is LHL. He chose and put NEH, VB and HC where they are now. The buck stops at LHL's lap

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Agree.

NEH, VB, HC are all culpable and must be blamed.

But the biggest culprit is LHL. He chose and put NEH, VB and HC where they are now. The buck stops at LHL's lap

But who put Gay Loong in charge? Who rammed thru his promotions? Who insisted on holding his post for him until he recovered from cancer? Its that fucker old fart Lee Con You.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
My read on this is that the longer the Terrex are in the hands of HKG, the lesser the chances of getting them back. The PAP has completely played this whole thing wrong. Sending an SAF team right away to HKG to "secure" the Terrex is like throwing oil on the fire. Already, PRC has a problem with your military relationship with Taiwan and now you send a SAF team into HKG. Why could they not send a ST Engineering team instead or a a diplomatic civilian team, or even an SAF team disguised as diplomats and ST engineers?

It seems to me that from the outset, Bargain Hen and Vivian the Chindian has treated this like a legal issue, a paperwork issue, and a shipping issue. Its neither. Its a political issue. therefore, the recourse is not in HKG, it has to come from Beijing. Its no point going to APL and giving them shit and making them go to 7 hour meetings with HKG customs to try and get the vehicles back. Its better for them to send a delegation to Beijing and apologize and talk to the real power there. But these morons do not understand this. They have too much pride to go hand in hat to beijing and and ask for their property back. The longer they delay serious talks with the Beijing, the more they piss off the chinese.

Just to look at this in perspective. One motorized infantry regiment like 2 SIR or 5 SIR has a complement of 45 Terrex. In one stroke, we have lost one fifth of the strength of our motorized regiment. Its amazing in its severity. we could send 2 SIR to fight in Iraq or Syria tomorrow and it might take them 2 weeks to lose 9 vehicles. We lost 9 vehicles in 2 hours. Fucking stupid.