Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: China Seized SAF Armoured Cars in HongKong.

My Reputation Points: 616 / Power: 0

Default China Seized SAF Armoured Cars in HongKong.

"Nine armoured military vehicles, along with components and accessories, have been confiscated by Hong Kong customs in a routine inspection at the Kwai Chung terminal, marking one of the biggest seizure of strategic commodities in two decades.
    Preliminary investigation showed the consignment was being shipped from Taiwan to Singapore..."

Full report here: http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/l...oured-military

The pap government should try to make friend with China; instead of helping USA to contain China.

My Reputation Points: 714 / Power: 7

Default Re: China Seized SAF Armoured Cars in HongKong.

Thank you China. Please destroy SAF and PAP.
    Opposition no more! Vote People's Adultery Party in GE 2020 to screw the daft & humji 70% deeper.

My Reputation Points: 815 / Power: 9

If no heads roll after this, PAP will lose all credibility.

My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 9

i betcha its a face saving statement.
    the PLA would have dissected the vehicles.

2nd time kenna by HK for smuggling...this for armored vehicles, before it was cracked MRT trains.

SINGAPORE: A shipment of nine armoured military vehicles used by the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) is being held at Hong Kong's Kwai Chung Container Terminal on Wednesday (Nov 23) confirmed Singapore's Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) on Thursday.

In a statement, MINDEF said it was a shipment of Terrex Infantry Carrier Vehicles (ICVs) and associated equipment with no ammunition, used by the SAF for overseas training. It was delayed "due to a request for routine inspections by the Hong Kong Customs authorities".

A statement from Hong Kong's Customs and Excise Department said 12 Singapore-bound containers containing "suspected controlled items" were found in a routine search of a ship from Taiwan, AFP reported. It also said licences and proof of transshipment were needed for certain munitions and weapons, even if they were only in transit.

Apple Daily reported that the containers had been shipped from Kaohsiung.

An unnamed government source with knowledge of the matter told the South China Morning Post (SCMP): "Hong Kong was not its final destination. It is not known why the consignment was unloaded here."

MINDEF said Singapore authorities are providing relevant assistance to the Hong Kong Customs and expect the shipment to return to Singapore "expeditiously".

It added that the Terrex ICVs were used by the SAF in routine overseas training and shipped back via commercial means as with previous exercises.

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 9

why couldn't mindef use the lst's to tpt these 9 armoured vehicles back
    knn, it's not like these are to be deployed immediately for a confrontation at hong lim park, bersih etc.
    any military hardware that passes through another country's port would sure raise suspicions and sinkieland is no different when it has occurred in the past - for tamil tigers, north korea etc

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

The bayi and the ah neh lawyers have been contacted. The hongkies would be receiving our lawyers' letter soon. They better release our property or be prepared to be sued. Our government rarely loses legal suits.

We should also send our navy, marines and commandos to storm the HK port if the hongkies want to play hard ball. Don't fucking mess with the SAF!
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

Did SAF also went CHEAPERER, BETTERER, FASTERER? How come can ship such large military hardware through a currently unfriendly port owned by China? HELLO! Anyone there?

My Reputation Points: 465 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by garlic View Post
    If no heads roll after this, PAP will lose all credibility.
    just show how stupid SAF paper generals are. really stupid and a big fat cock up. the china mlitary would take those crap sinkies 4 wheelers apart, Xray and photo every darn bit and in 6 months time Shenzhen would have a better improved Bionix which they have reversed engineered like their fake LV and rolexes and amybachs. except his time it would be a Better, Faster and Cheaper than SAF's. wahahahahahahah!!! Saf got pawned big time. you can't sue them for copy right and in fact they might sue you for transporting dangerous military equipment without a permit. really stupid SAF . anyway whole day talk cock only.
    Last edited by numero uno; 24-11-2016 at 03:02 PM.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by numero uno View Post
    just show how stupid SAF paper generals are. really stupid and a big fat cock up. the china mlitary would take those crap sinkies 4 wheelers apart, Xray and photo every darn bit and in 6 months time Shenzhen would have a better improved Bionix which they have reversed engineered like their fake LV and rolexes and amybachs. except his time it would be a Better, Faster and Cheaper than SAF's. wahahahahahahah!!! Saf got pawned big time. you can sue them for copy right and in fact they might sue you for transporting dangerous military equipment without a permit. really stupid SAF . anyway whole day talk cock only.
    I still think we should slap chinkland with sanctions, or otherwise seize dozens of their container ships in retaliation.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 586 / Power: 0

Chief of army should step down.
    N let a ft from China Malaysia pinoy to take over

My Reputation Points: 108 / Power: 0

LHL and PAP playing the "DARE YOU" card with China.

China just have to down LHL's toy warships to see "WHO FEAR WHO"
    and show "WHO REALLY IS THE BOSS".
    Last edited by hsienloong; 24-11-2016 at 03:51 PM.
    Leongsam :

"If the PAP was as good as it makes itself out to be, these sorts of cases would not have occurred in the first place.

This genre of propaganda nauseates me no end. The fact that they use the misfortune of others to further their political ambitions makes it all the more disgusting."

"Not at all. There are some aspects of the PAP that I can't stand and this is one of them. Just because I'm a PAP loyalist does not mean that I agree with everything they do."

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by numero uno View Post
    just show how stupid SAF paper generals are. really stupid and a big fat cock up. the china mlitary would take those crap sinkies 4 wheelers apart, Xray and photo every darn bit and in 6 months time Shenzhen would have a better improved Bionix which they have reversed engineered like their fake LV and rolexes and amybachs. except his time it would be a Better, Faster and Cheaper than SAF's. wahahahahahahah!!! Saf got pawned big time. you can't sue them for copy right and in fact they might sue you for transporting dangerous military equipment without a permit. really stupid SAF . anyway whole day talk cock only.
    The Export Versions of PRC Tanks dumped at below cost to Sabotage Ah Neh Delhi by giving to Pakistan and Bangladesh Bangalah are already 5X BETTER THAN SAF'S.

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

what is the useless ng eng hen going to do?that guy is so good at talking doomsday scenarios and national defense and global conflict and hyper militarisation shit,i think we should send him and john tan to no mans land as a negotiation team.if china sends us back their decapitated heads in a M&S gift wrapped box it means negotiations have failed.
    Last edited by frenchbriefs; 24-11-2016 at 06:26 PM.

My Reputation Points: 51 / Power: 0

Big Feast and alcohol drinks to celebrate this. And I gave our maid 2 days off.

ASEAN governments should all declare public holidays to celebrate this. All had really really good laughs at SAF!

My Reputation Points: 366 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    what is the useless ng eng hen going to do?that guy is so good at talking doomsday scenarios and national defense and global conflict and hyper militarisation shit,i think we should send him and john tan to no mans land as a negotiation team.if china sends us back their decapitated heads in a M&S gift wrapped box it means negotiations have failed.
    This is just like the MRT breakdown. Overpaid goondus dozing on the job. They don't know HK belongs to China ?

My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 9

Under the betterer n cheaper option the SAF has long outsourced many things to the civil sector. The ferry from Changi to Tekong is a fine example.

I remembered reading somewhere this could really undermine our combat capabilities in times of war when you lack the resources to move your assets. Also when other countries discovered your weapons like in this case. It's obvious they shipped via commercial taking the cheapo route from Taiwan to hk to Singapore.

I wonder if SAF have any assets lost as a result of Hanjin.

My Reputation Points: 272 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    The bayi and the ah neh lawyers have been contacted. The hongkies would be receiving our lawyers' letter soon. They better release our property or be prepared to be sued. Our government rarely loses legal suits.

We should also send our navy, marines and commandos to storm the HK port if the hongkies want to play hard ball. Don't fucking mess with the SAF!
    also don't fucking mess with the JohnTan familee
    behind them stand the real power in sillypoore

My Reputation Points: 416 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I still think we should slap chinkland with sanctions, or otherwise seize dozens of their container ships in retaliation.
    Who are we to do that Stinkapore to PRC we are just a little

pee sai!!! Nose dirt!! Or a little red dot!

Can't even lift a finger to fight PRC!!

My Reputation Points: 218 / Power: 0

Activate all nsmen and head north to raze Chinkland to the fucking ground.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Quote Originally Posted by singularity View Post
    Activate all nsmen and head north to raze Chinkland to the fucking ground.
    Yeah fuck those chinks they'll never know what hit them.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

Thread Information