• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious China Seized SAF Armoured Cars in HongKong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you see? even a thread on seized terrexes becums a ginfreely terror thread on being victimized. everywhere has her poop and pee. fucking annoying.

Another fucking annoying bully crying victim here. As per leongsam and moderators, you can always put me on ignore list.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Provided stupid sinkies acknowledge that..

will pap say "it is an honest mistake.let us move on"?

or will pap say" we dont want to cultivate a blame culture. let us move on"

or will pap penalise a 3SG for not ensuring that APL carries out its job properly?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Nine armoured military vehicles, along with components and accessories, have been confiscated by Hong Kong customs in a routine inspection at the Kwai Chung terminal, marking one of the biggest seizure of strategic commodities in two decades.
Preliminary investigation showed the consignment was being shipped from Taiwan to Singapore..."

Full report here: http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...customs-seize-shipment-nine-armoured-military

The pap government should try to make friend with China; instead of helping USA to contain China.

Looks like there is a total news blackout by PAP on this Terrex issue

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been wining and dining commie officials in HK, Xiamen and Peking. They also have been warned that the SAF are keeping all options open in retrieving back our property, including the use of military force led by our top president scholars. The PLA officials immediately filled my glass with more baijiu and urged me not to get so hot tempered easily. They will return us back our vehicles pronto.

When the Pentagon protested to China and issued serious warning to them, they conceded and returned the confiscated drone to US.

Where are the Terrex after all your ' guan xi' with the commies army chief ?

Conclusion is the chinks needs a good hard whack before they comply.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Pentagon protested to China and issued serious warning to them, they conceded and returned the confiscated drone to US.

Where are the Terrex after all your ' guan xi' with the commies army chief ?

Conclusion is the chinks needs a good hard whack before they comply.

That's one perspective. The other perspective is that PRC looks down on LHL and is punishing him

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been wining and dining commie officials in HK, Xiamen and Peking. They also have been warned that the SAF are keeping all options open in retrieving back our property, including the use of military force led by our top president scholars. The PLA officials immediately filled my glass with more baijiu and urged me not to get so hot tempered easily. They will return us back our vehicles pronto.

John don't u know that your hosts' baijiu is to make you drunk & hopeful. Your high hopes remain fat hopes. Your pronto also seems like a long time. Goodbye Terrexes.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u mean they didnt spartan kick u right into the sinkhole near shangxi,and chop off ur head and send it back along with the terrexes melted down and turned into happycall pans?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it. China has no respect for Lee Hsien Loong.. Nobody respect a pampered piece of faggot shit.

And your sinkie faggot shit dragged the whole country and the sinkie population down. This is what you voted for.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it. China has no respect for Lee Hsien Loong.. Nobody respect a pampered piece of faggot shit.

And your sinkie faggot shit dragged the whole country and the sinkie population down. This is what you voted for.

His lack of diplomacy and sick joke made us lose face..

He ought to step down or else we will certainly go down more steeply.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 ways to punish back prc.
1) pump all the toing bu in Geylang.
2)open up more airbase for USA , like our changi navel base. USA deployment here in SG will be much nearer to south china sea in the event there is a War