View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

1 8.33%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 16.67%
Page 90 of 158 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 3149

Thread: ginfreely vs the coalition

My Reputation Points: 1887 / Power: 8

Default Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Quote Originally Posted by GeRoJoVoSs View Post
    @Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.
    Oh zhihau has removed my reply on this again for the third time. Somehow he think he is right and he has the right to deny me the right to post reply on this post slandering with false accusations. He let this evil post slandering me stay but disallow my reply post. He is not just a tyrant but evil tyrant.
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by SgGoneWrong View Post
    Zhihau, all ginfreely, posts shouldn't be moved to rubbish bin. If she starts a thread and stays in it, the thread should be allowed to stay in main. Those who wants to engage her can go to her thread. There's a degree of truth in her words, not all rubbish, though she tends to go overboard.
    Hey I already put real names and real incident there for people to sue me if I am slandering them in the other thread. You think this is called a degree of truth only? It is total truth I am a virgin and don't deserve this office and internet bullying of being insulted mistress whore slut etc. I am 100% able to sue them back as slanderers and that's why I am not worried of being sued.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 14-02-2017 at 11:13 PM.
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Hey evil don't create contradiction out of no contradiction. Very clear example. You were miserable during a marriage means you should continue to be miserable after the marriage ended? No. Then why couldn't I be festering with anger of her unprofessional and untruthful comments - during employment - and yet forget about it after I left the employment? She has not hounded me non stop - unlike my Malaysian Chinese neighbours from hell who hounded me and kept harassing me non stop - despite my moving out of the place more than two years ago. If they are not so much too much to bully me non stop despite my leaving, I would not have reported them them to police after four years too. Same logic. What can report to MOM get for me? I already get due compensation. I am not interested to work there and under that boss anymore.

Default Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Yes legally they don't owe me as I am paid for job. Morally they do as I am the person who cleared the shit for them and yet unceremoniously fired for non work reasons that started with KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments of "someone is acting like a slut today" clearly insinuating and insulting me. They don't owe me if they had fired her too. But since they didn't fire her for insulting me, then they clearly owe me for such disgraceful behaviour.

Yes the environment was less toxic in 2009 than in 2006 if you consider my staff. Initially my staff were very uncooperative too but all that changed to positive over the three years. But that was due to my efforts. However the environment is not just my staff. KT Latha making such unprofessional comments means the environment is still toxic with her slandering me.

No I didn't push that sinkie accountant back. I was shocked and it's her last day of service and I couldn't be bothered to complain.

And no why should it be my job to check her resume ? That's KT Latha HR job to check her resume. Obviously I only called up to check after I found her suspicious - not able to finish her work and yet played Facebook. And no I didn't pressurise her to resign. In fact I didn't scold her at all but I just told her she is playing Facebook and yet complain cannot finish work. That's all. That's why I was also shocked she is so angry to deliberately block my path and pushed me. I mean I didn't insult her like KT Latha did so what's there to be so angry with me? But considering her past actions of sabotaging her previous company/clients then there is nothing surprising why she did that to me.

And yes I did fight in order to recruit this sinkie accountant as KT Latha was pushing me to hire Indian and pinoy accountants. So I did play a part in hiring Sporeans first. Btw I also hired Malaysian accountant and staff.

I am not the boss to dictate how employee should behave? Hey evil mudlander, no need to be boss also know KT Latha's unprofessional comments "someone is acting like a slut" is not the way for any staff let alone a HR staff to behave.

And I said I didn't think about this matter until the internet bullying started means I am saying this bullying started in 2017? Someone really out to discredit me in any possible way. The internet bullying started few years ago in the JB forum and the long story had been explained to you before. Like I said I didn't see the first post there slandering me but probably 2012 or early 2013. When people in the forum started hovering around me and insinuating me of being prostitute and having affair then I started to recall this matter.

Hans168 and his clones were using code //////////////////////// to insult me for a long time. His //////////////////////// comments include even my last salary in this flying college. That's how I come to suspect someone from flying college had leaked my personal data.

No shaming of chootchiew not keeping to his words? While I kept to my words but you cut and paste to portray false picture of me not keeping to my words and shame me wrongly. It is not I have delusion but you are obviously all out to shame and discredit me. Why are you targeting me? You are Sinkie. That's why.

I said I am high class person is the same as I said I am truly good? Again proof you are out to discredit me. I said I am high class when mudlanders tell lies of me I only tell the ugly truth of them. Isn't that high class? I am not mother Theresa so not truly good OK. But at least I am not an evil like you or the many bullies and thieves here and outside.

Someone is cutting anything I said and use it out of context to discredit me in any way he wishes. Only a lowlife will do this.

Someone is cutting and slicing sentences and using a long post of many unrelated messages making it difficult for me to quote the exact message in reply. That's part of his evil intention to discredit and character assassinate me. He is only interested in getting his evil message across to character assassinate me and wants to make it hard for me to respond effectively with quote. Truly evil.

Exactly the same truly evil as zhihau who allowed evil post slandering me mistress to remain but repeatedly moved my posts replying on that.

Quote Originally Posted by GeRoJoVoSs View Post
    @Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.
    Zhihau is a true evil allowing this evil untruthful post to stay and blocking my reply to this post.

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    I am not the boss to dictate how employee should behave? Hey evil mudlander, no need to be boss also know KT Latha's unprofessional comments "someone is acting like a slut" is not the way for any staff let alone a HR staff to behave.
    A slut in the dictionary is someone who acts like a whore. I suspect u were close to a man who was 30years older than u with close proximity and behaviour a lot of office executives behave this manner which is deemed as slut
    But some woman who are not slut will not commit this act with any man .

My Reputation Points: 3414 / Power: 9

Someone is cutting and slicing sentences and using a long post of many unrelated messages making it difficult for me to quote the exact message in reply. That's part of his evil intention to discredit and character assassinate me. He is only interested in getting his evil message across to character assassinate me and wants to make it hard for me to respond effectively with quote. Truly evil.

Exactly the same truly evil as zhihau who allowed evil post slandering me mistress to remain but repeatedly moved my posts replying on that.
    Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

the word by the way is - cutting, i am super offended by her choice of profanities.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

No, a slut is a woman having sex with multiple partners according to dictionary. That's why a virgin cannot be a slut. And I was in flying college for first three years or so and nothing was said of me being a slut. I was not close to anyone in the manner you are slandering me - acting like a whore. I was only friendly to the kind elderly man during a two or three days overseas office trip whereby he is the overseas based staff and showed me around Brisbane city and we met for lunch and dinner.

And I already stated clearly before. When KT Latha said this unprofessional and untruthful statement "someone is acting like a slut", no one is dressed like slut or acting like a slut unless talking and smiling to people in group is called slut.

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    A slut in the dictionary is someone who acts like a whore. I suspect u were close to a man who was 30years older than u with close proximity and behaviour a lot of office executives behave this manner which is deemed as slut
    But some woman who are not slut will not commit this act with any man .
    Last edited by ginfreely; 15-02-2017 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wikiphile View Post
    Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

the word by the way is - cutting, i am super offended by her choice of profanities.

Hey coward if this case goes to court I will also show your post saying you jerk off me to proof the horrible internet bullying that I was subjected to that stems from this KT Latha insulting untruthful comments. No decent soul here offered me help. All insinuating I am slut and deserved it. You claimed to see my video of my breasts and jerk off me. If there is such a video, it had to stolen shot of me walking INSIDE my house in my house clothes - when no visitors around - stolen by my mudlander neighbours from hell. That also explained the many Indians appearing in my Facebook account when I know none.

Actually not just cutting and slicing sentences but he also insinuating I am lying by highlighting words like saying go to his profile page to see the "truth" when that was exactly what I did in the first place and it was the truth he was absent for long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb, coming back immediately upon my return. And many times he highlighted the word "pushed" to repeatedly project me as in the wrong and conveniently ignoring KT Latha as a HR staff made a very unprofessional wrong statement of "someone is acting like a slut today".

Thread Information