View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

1 8.33%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 16.67%
Page 78 of 157 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3135

Thread: ginfreely vs the coalition

My Reputation Points: 1887 / Power: 8

Default Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    But are you willing to dwell in her JB house forever?
    You think it is funny to joke about dwelling in my JB house? What a low class AND not nice person. This should tell you clearly the difference between high class and being nice. You are really not nice vs i didn't say I am nice but i am certainly nicer than you.
    Last edited by ginfreely; 22-12-2016 at 02:29 AM.
    Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

That is you OSTRICH chootchiew COWARD LIAR BULLY caught.

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    LOL. Can I borrow your caption to use with this pix.

Cottonmouth and chootchiew mudlander DOGS are two reincarnated 满清走狗汉奸Han Chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm Chinese with filthy tricks and lies.

Default Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Of course not your LJ. And you never say vulgarities in life before you call me low class to use vulgarities on barbarians like you?

And no I don't reply to posts addressed to moderator when I know I am not a moderator. To be explicitly clear, I am talking about normal posts. Not low class post like yours going to my buy a house in JB thread and asked moderator to close it for nothing.

Of course not, indeed.
    My poem thread should be compared with your poem thread, not your "Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet-part-two" thread, which should be compared with Wunderfool's:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239174-Ginfreely-threads-forced-to-close-Will-madness-subside
    instead, right?

And you have never replied to certain members, when they were addressing other members?
    Last edited by ginfreely; 22-12-2016 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wikiphile View Post
    Zhihau 顶呱呱
    Ginfreely 死全家
    Wikiphile 笑哈哈
    Flatearther 大兰帕

好诗好诗
    Mudlander COWARD LIAR where's the video of me you were boasting of watching and jerking off me?

Default Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Quote Originally Posted by hotbot View Post
    sinkies being sinkies like to "geh kiang" but remain ignorant. i got a friend who is stucked with a house in jb he bought 5 years ago. it's really turning into a warehouse for him.
    Yes better buy house in spore instead. So much trouble for buying house in JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    so did any nick called colour wolf or sheepeater appear?
    Wolves don't like to call themselves wolves. They like to appear sheep like this bastard chootchiew here.

Your phua CB smelly pussy mother fucked OSTRICH and you are the OSTRICH product. Ostrich COWARD chootchiew caught lying now telling more lies and hurling insults Hahahahaha

Buy a house in jb , hide inside the house and stuck a ostrich head to neck inside a virgin cheebye
    Mastubate using ostrich head and neck is still deemed a virgin
    But after Cumming, will have problem removing it as the ostrich mouth is protruding. No choice force out by twisting break the ostrich neck
    Dead ostrich head stuck permanently inside cheebye.
    Quickly run to jb hospital day surgery to remove dead ostrich head. Resume virginity. Went home Mastubate using ostrich head and neck again. This time chek arc. Saw the ostrich mouth first before start masturbate. In out in out and cum without any problem

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insulted fucked OSTRICH and day surgery to resume virginity. As if virginity is a valuable organ need to replace if lost.

Why don't you suspect me too?
    I have reasons and logic and don't anyhow suspect and accuse others. Unlike you.

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarian bullies real life and online.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 3

Sell backside and buy a house.

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Sell backside and buy a house.
    That's how you bought your HDB.

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Zhihau no sound no music. See? Confirmed he is a petty double standard hypocrite bully who do to others what he don't want others to do to his cunt bitches at home. This open leg poem dedication to them confirmed it.
    Zhihau how is the poem dedication? You only received one and you are butt hurt enough to open up closed thread for flat earth to revenge for you.

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insinuated and insulted a chicken sell backside to buy house. Who still dare to buy house in JB?

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Zhihau how is the poem dedication? You only received one and you are butt hurt enough to open up closed thread for flat earth to revenge for you.
    Your poem dedication is... I have no words to describe, I'll leave it to the audience to make sense of it.

Revenge? Nah... you didn't even bothered me much
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Your poem dedication is... I have no words to describe, I'll leave it to the audience to make sense of it.

Revenge? Nah... you didn't even bothered me much
    Oh really? That means you no sound no music is don't give face to Asia DK post asking you for response.

My poem is not poetic nevermind as it's just mindless insult that suits its purpose. No need to ask audience to judge as it's clearly an insult.

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insulted illegal public toilet.

My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 3

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insinuated and insulted a chicken sell backside to buy house. Who still dare to buy house in JB?
    Public toilet # 1 go IMH and stay there la.

Quote Originally Posted by balapundek View Post
    Public toilet # 1 go IMH and stay there la.
    Many men fucked your phua CB smelly pussy public toilet mother wife daughters from spore to Saudi Arabia. You mudlander bastard go jail for slandering me and stay there.

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

My poem is not poetic nevermind as it's just mindless insult that suits its purpose. No need to ask audience to judge as it's clearly an insult.
    Oh, then you'll need to improve in your repertoire of insults. I didn't even feel the least bit insulted as nothing in your poem made sense, never mind the non-poetic structure of it all and as for AsiaDK, whether I replied to him/her in the forum or in private is none of your business, right? Bwahahahahahahaa...
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

Thread Information