• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Plain Islamic stupidity of the greatest proportions!

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thousands have protested in Istanbul in Turkey against a bill that would let off men who assaulted underage girls if they marry their victims.
The government insists the legislation is aimed at dealing with the widespread custom of child marriage, but critics say that it will legitimise child rape.
Protesters clapped and chanted: "We will not shut up. We will not obey. Withdraw the bill immediately!"
There were demonstrations in other cities including Izmir and Trabzon.
The law would allow the release of men who assaulted a minor without "force, threat, or any other restriction on consent" and married the victim.
ADVERTISEMENT

About 3,000 protesters gathered in Istanbul's Kadikoy square, according to reports.
Some waved banners with slogans such as "Rape cannot be legitimised" and "AKP, take your hands off my body" - referring to the AKP party of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, which introduced the bill.
Turkish female protesters shout slogans against the government as they hold placards reading Image copyrightEPA
Image caption
Protest signs read "Rape cannot be legitimised!"
"A rape can't be justified," protester Fadik Temizyurek told the BBC.
She said: "What does it mean to ask a child if they're OK? Until they're 18, a child remains a child, that is why this has to be condemned. We are here so that this law can't pass."
Kadir Demir, a father, said: "I am here because I listen to my consciousness. Because I have children, because of my children. Because I desire to live in a country where we can still live."
grey line
Women in Turkey
'Turkey has changed': Women on the failed coup
Turkish women who stood up to the attempted coup
Outcry in Turkey over transgender woman's murder
grey line
Another protester, Cigdem Evcil, said: "I am a mother. How am I supposed to react to this? I can`t believe it, it's not normal, it doesn't make sense.
"This morning when I woke up I heard the news on TV and I've called my daughter maybe 50 times since.
"If I let this happen to my daughter, if the mothers in this country let this happen, it means we are not mothers."
Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag told a Nato meeting on Friday in the city that the bill would not pardon rapists.
He said: "The bill will certainly not bring amnesty to rapists.... This is a step taken to solve a problem in some parts of our country."
A woman cries next to another holding a sign reading Image copyrightAFP
Image caption
The UN said it was "deeply concerned" about the bill
Prime Minister Binali Yildirim has reportedly ordered his AKP colleagues to hold talks with the opposition on the bill.
The bill was approved in an initial parliamentary reading on Thursday and will be voted on again in a second debate on Tuesday.
The UN children's fund said it was "deeply concerned" about the bill.
"These abject forms of violence against children are crimes which should be punished as such, and in all cases the best interest of the child should prevail," said spokesman Christophe Boulierac.
The bill follows a previous controversy after Turkey's constitutional court in July annulled part of the criminal code which classified all sexual acts with children under 15 as sexual abuse.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The mullahs should have these protesters arrested and charged with blasphemy just like what the Indons are doing now with Ahok. Don't they believe all of the quran is perfect?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You reward rapists by giving them legal rights to rape again? What kind of monkey retarded law is this?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You reward rapists by giving them legal rights to rape again? What kind of monkey retarded law is this?

Blasphemy!!!! You need to apologize and convert to Islam because you have offended over 1 billion good Muslims.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM OF ISLAM is the belief that God talked to Muhammad and dictated the contents of the Koran to him. Muslims are indoctrinated into believing the Koran is God’s word, and so they act on the numerous incitements to violence that they find in it.

What they find in the Koran came from the mind of Muhammad, and for insight into the mental condition of this “prophet,” consider Chapter 33 of his Koran, entitled “The Confederates.” This is one of the chapters Muhammad composed in Yathrib (later called Medina) where he fled after his Meccan compatriots realized they needed to kill him to preserve their way of life.

The chapter is like a wild theme park ride that races in and out of numerous topics. In the 73 verses that make up the chapter, Muhammad covers the following in the God-voice he used for the Koran: He recaps a recent battle with the Meccans and excoriates people who were afraid to fight and die for him; he gloats about his extermination of the men and boys of one of the Jewish tribes of Yathrib, the confiscation of their property, and the enslavement of their women and children; he authorizes himself to take as many wives as he likes, permits himself to marry the wife of his adopted son, forbids himself from taking any more wives after he has taken as many as he likes, but allows himself sex slaves.

As the verses of this “revelation” continue, Muhammad imposes full body and face cover for women when outside the home, threatens people with humiliating punishment in the afterlife for annoying him, threatens to murder his critics, prohibits the practice of adoption, and dishes up images of sadistic torture in Hell awaiting people who don’t believe in him. He also praises himself as a “lamp spreading light,” and holds his behavior as a “beautiful pattern” for people to follow if they want to score well with Allah.

Among the verses is a celestial advisory that he must be obeyed:

“It is not fitting for a Believer, man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.” (Koran 33:36) [All of the Koran quotes in this article are taken from the Yusuf Ali translation.]

http://www.clearquran.com/033.html

Was Muhammad Insane?
http://itsallaboutmuhammad.com/2015/03/was-muhammad-insane/

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The psycho even called for the killing of dogs.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Mughaffal:
The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: Were dogs not a species of creature I should command that they all be killed; but kill every pure black one.
https://muflihun.com/abudawood/16/2839

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 67 :: Hadith 391
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "If someone keeps a dog neither for guarding livestock, nor for hunting, his good deeds will decrease (in reward) by two Qirats a day.'
http://quranexplorer.com/hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/007.067.391.html

According to the psycho Mo menstruating Women and dogs are unclean and destroy prayers
Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 703
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
Qatadah said: I heard Jabir ibn Zayd who reported on the authority of Ibn Abbas; and Shu'bah reported the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) as saying: A menstruating woman and a dog cut off the prayer.
https://muflihun.com/abudawood/2/703

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mullahs should have these protesters arrested and charged with blasphemy just like what the Indons are doing now with Ahok. Don't they believe all of the quran is perfect?

Fuck you understand. We mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck young girls as ordered by cheebye Allah. What to do.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like the law is being passed for administrative reasons. Less work for the police n law courts etc...if the start catching rapist..there will not be enough prisons and legal resources to deal with such cases. So let them marry n problem solved. No need to bother the Mata.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats rubbish. If not for communist party, china probably will do the same today. Fact is, muslims consider the person an adult the moment he reaches puberty.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats rubbish. If not for communist party, china probably will do the same today. Fact is, muslims consider the person an adult the moment he reaches puberty.

that's correct.

if we m&d islampigs measured puberty in proportion to IQ then 95% of us will never grow up.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why only delve on the boys - tot it should be when the nonok starts bleeding instead.....
oh, mohammed suka main juboh ke :confused:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

with such low IQ ,
sure they do believe all of the khoor nan is perfect.
if u tell them Johntan is a mooslimp name , they would agree with u

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just bring down legal age for sex and marriage to 14. Solve all the problem.

Correct la abang. Damn sure you also waiting for incest to be legalize so that you can fuck your mother and daughters legally.

What to do we mooslems pigs are genetically program to fuck our own mothers and daughters because allah also do it.