• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Reliable Maid Agencies in Nusajaya Area?

Putin

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife and I are thinking of moving to Nusajaya sometime in Jan 2017. We need a maid, mostly to do the cooking. Anyone know of reliable maid agencies in Malaysia?
I understand that the agency fee is a rip off and comes to about RM 13,000! So is it feasible to import a maid from say Sabah, pay her RM 1,500 and save all the immigration hassles. I would rather pay a local maid more than some Malaysian Minister "levy"
I would appreciate any suggestions and ideas.
Also since Singaporean cannot drive Malaysian registered cars into Singapore, are maids with driving licences allowed to drive into Singapore.