• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious is there any shop that buy in second hand dog carrier?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
my brother is leaving sg for good.
he not bringing his dog and cage. he left behind a giant dog carrier 3feet by 2 feet by 2 feet.
other that selling to cash converter for rotten price
and mia buyers from carosell
is there any direct shop in sg buying them striate forward?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how much did cash converters offer u?maybe i can buy and resell on carousell.

the things in cash converters are too expensive,not much meat or profit margin left in them.....

is ur bro selling all his junk?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much did cash converters offer u?maybe i can buy and resell on carousell.

the things in cash converters are too expensive,not much meat or profit margin left in them.....

is ur bro selling all his junk?

I haven't in touch with scum like cash converter.if really nobody take..bo bian sel to them at rotten price.
Carosell can sell but take time but this rare giant carrier.
and I no time to sell all these stuff
if you keen pls PM me.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem with disposing of 2nd hand items is the hassle of transportation. One has to go down to look at what is being sold & then arranging transportation if the item is large.

If your brother is living in a condo he can make leaflets & put them in the mail boxes of his neighbours. It's much easier for them to pop in to take a look at the items & carry back.