• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Guess what is trump doing in his playboy mansion tonite???

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys come and party with me and my billionaire buddies tonight at my 9th avenue playboy penthouse tonight!!!!!

Dr Frenchbriefs will be your DJ tonight!!!!!!

Celebration orgy to usher in the new Trump administration at the trump plaza!!!!!!!Trump is in da house tonight!!!!!!!

Dress code:donald trump cosplay lookalike!!!!

Free flow of Patron and Crystall!!!!!!

watch as Donald trump rub his nipples with his elbows up and do the crotch thrust as his billionaire buddies do the booty shake and twerk to the sounds of Justin timberlake!!!!!

Gentlemen,goodnight.Ladies,good morning.

[video=youtube;nJHYDkvRB2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJHYDkvRB2Y[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GUYS WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????TRUMP IS INVITING ALL HIS BILLIONAIRE BUDDIES TO FORM THE GOVERNMENT IN THE NEXT TRUMP ADMINISTRATION!!!!!

ITS GONNA BE PARTY IN DA WHITE HOUSE TONIGHT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS!!!!!!COME RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD HOUSE/DISCO MUSIC!!!!!!

[video=youtube;SJyhZ-3Z8A8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJyhZ-3Z8A8[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ITS GONNA BE PARTY IN DA WHITE HOUSE TONIGHT FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS!!!!!!COME RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD HOUSE/DISCO MUSIC!!!!!!

4 YEARS ONLY? I guess 8 years or longer. Look at his voter base - moronic white Christians and daft non-college educated whites. Kong Hee fatt choy to America. If everything goes well, maybe one of his sons will succeed him as POTUS.

Thank Jesus for giving us Trump! Amen to America.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 YEARS ONLY? I guess 8 years or longer. Look at his voter base - moronic white Christians and daft non-college educated whites. Kong Hee fatt choy to America. If everything goes well, maybe one of his sons will succeed him as POTUS.

Thank Jesus for giving us Trump! Amen to America.

His daughter can also become the first woman president of USA since all three children plus son in law have been appointed in the team.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't be. she's cross-eyed. can't see where the cock is.

image.jpg

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His daughter can also become the first woman president of USA since all three children plus son in law have been appointed in the team.

They can add it to their resume & who knows maybe the start of the Trump dynasty of future Trump presidents.

If Bush Jr can become president, anyone can do it :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can add it to their resume & who knows maybe the start of the Trump dynasty of future Trump presidents.

If Bush Jr can become president, anyone can do it :smile:

Yeah with four placement surely high chance of one bearing fruit in future. Like you said Bush jr also can make it.