• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat so about the thai mornach

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, not the one that passed away.
no, not the one that is gonna take over
i was talking to some friends who will take over from Vajiralongkorn....that will be Prince Dipangkorn Rasmijoti
So i google him out of interest...
and if you look at the photos, he does not look...ahem...normal...in fact my Thai friends tell me, he is not normal intellectually.
And with the earlier sons all ruled out / disowned, looks like the Thai mornachy is fucked unless some uncle comes into play.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, not the one that passed away.
no, not the one that is gonna take over
i was talking to some friends who will take over from Vajiralongkorn....that will be Prince Dipangkorn Rasmijoti
So i google him out of interest...
and if you look at the photos, he does not look...ahem...normal...in fact my Thai friends tell me, he is not normal intellectually.
And with the earlier sons all ruled out / disowned, looks like the Thai mornachy is fucked unless some uncle comes into play.

The king's youngest son is said to be autistic most likely has a lower IQ that type of thing.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taksin is the true king of Thailand.
The first Rama king took over Taksin's rightful place
9 generations later, reincarnated Thaksin has returned to claim his Throne.....

Anyway, that's what some Thai people believe......