• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat state by state

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
QtTDxo5.png

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• nbcnews278EVsforTrump.jpg
    nbcnews278EVsforTrump.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 418
  • nbcnews278EVsforTrumpUSmap.jpg
    nbcnews278EVsforTrumpUSmap.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy is now the president of united states,just let that sink in for a moment.the reputation of america has just gone down the toilet,in six months time americans are going to wake up in horror at what they have done,waking up in their own piss and vomit with a bad hangover next to some unknown hooker.

50 years of democracy in SG and the last two decades in USA.....sigh...

looks like the future of idiocracy is here.

[video=youtube;YwZ0ZUy7P3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E[/video]

Last edited:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why rough ride?
America will be great again.

Well, in a democracy, we respect the results.

The people has spoken, for better or for worse. The comforting message is that this is what makes America a great democratic country, there is a peaceful transition of power.

Personally, I am just not impressed by Trump as a person. I have followed this entire election campaign quite closely, and in my (personal) opinion, trump comes across as someone with not much solid substance, with little policy ideas.

He is just a very media-savvy person. He knows how to make use of the TV media to his advantage. It has been almost like a TV production/show for himself.

I just hope he does not make a mockery of the US Presidency, that is all what I want to mean by "a rough ride".

Do you know that he was the only Presidential candidate who has not declared his tax returns publicly, and has not paid his due share of taxes for the last ten years? Where is his moral leadership to lead a country governed by laws? Americans are not that politically apathetic like Singaporeans. They will not allow him to set a dangerous precedent. Trump will have a very short "honeymoon" period.

Trump won because Hillary was just as corrupted. It was a difficult choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Trump would not have won if Bernie was the Democratic nominee. (or for that matter, Gore, Kerry etc. or other previous Dem. nominees)

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The people has spoken, for better or for worse. The comforting message is that this is what makes America a great democratic country, there is a peaceful transition of power.

Personally, I am just not impressed by Trump as a person. I have followed this entire election campaign quite closely, and in my (personal) opinion, trump comes across as someone with not much solid substance, with little policy ideas.

He is just a very media-savvy person. He knows how to make use of the TV media to his advantage. It has been almost like a TV production/show for himself.

I just hope he does not make a mockery of the US Presidency, that is all what I want to mean by "a rough ride".

Do you know that he was the only Presidential candidate who has not declared his tax returns publicly, and has not paid his due share of taxes for the last ten years? Where is his moral leadership to lead a country governed by laws? Americans are not that politically apathetic like Singaporeans. They will not allow him to set a dangerous precedent. Trump will have a very short "honeymoon" period.

Trump won because Hillary was just as corrupted. It was a difficult choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Trump would not have won if Bernie was the Democratic nominee. (or for that matter, Gore, Kerry etc. or other previous Dem. nominees)

Give him a chance, not many including Margaret Thatcher thought Ronald Reagan could do the job but he did quite well with his Reaganomics and Star Wars. Perhaps in Trump's case, the job will make the man too.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald Trump would have lost US election if Bernie Sanders had been the candidate

The Vermont senator always said he was a better challenger to Mr Trump

Andrew Buncombe New York
@AndrewBuncombe
2 hours ago
35 comments

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-sanders-had-been-the-candidate-a7406346.html

Video: Bernie Sanders speaking to NBC's Meet The Press back in May

P.S. Sorry, was not able to embed the video in this post. You may click the link above if you want to watch the video and read the article.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give him a chance, not many including Margaret Thatcher thought Ronald Reagan could do the job but he did quite well with his Reaganomics and Star Wars. Perhaps in Trump's case, the job will make the man too.

Yes, will give him a chance. Hope he has a good team of people around him who can give him good advice.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;owuq_An4cnk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owuq_An4cnk[/video]

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;xAyTMfxJDww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAyTMfxJDww[/video]

feels damn good watching this video.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Trump won because he tapped into the anger of the disenfranchised people who had been left behind by globalization and by unbridled immigration. The erosion of small town values, the wrecked families, the sense of loss of purpose and hope. All these are real. I bet no one at Ang Mo Kio St 62 saw this coming either. You can't just sit in front of FB and SBF and pontificate. Have you talked to someone, an American perhaps?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump won because he tapped into the anger of the disenfranchised people who had been left behind by globalization and by unbridled immigration. The erosion of small town values, the wrecked families, the sense of loss of purpose and hope. All these are real. I bet no one at Ang Mo Kio St 62 saw this coming either. You can't just sit in front of FB and SBF and pontificate. Have you talked to someone, an American perhaps?

If Trump lost, then you can come up with another crap theory to justified it.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal

I prefer to talk facts than talk out of my ass.

Trump will have a honeymoon compared to Obama. The House and Senate are both under republican control this time. Obama did not have the luxury for both his terms. Trump will breeze through what he wants to do such as repealing obamacare with ease.

http://www.vox.com/presidential-ele...2/republicans-control-presidency-senate-house

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Trump lost, then you can come up with another crap theory to justified it.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK

well I confidently did predicted trump would win more than 1 month ago when everybody says he would lose. read my old posts. I am having the last laugh now. HAHAHAHAHAHAH screw tohose who supported hilary and obama.
My prediction is based on simple logic. Any billionaire who survived multiple bankruptcies proceedings and have divorce his wives 3 times and now have a trophy wife is not that stupid or as clueless as the stupid idiotic press and surveyers paints him out to be. just by knowing he is a billionaire and has divorced 3 times means he is an action alpha male/man who stands no nonsense , go getter and means business and heck care with the rules so long as he gets the results he wants. he is the anti thesis of Obama (who is always politically correct but useless)
the media is bull shit. Obama is crap and just hot air. Trump victory is an indictment of Obama failures ie hot air polished but empty talk type of politics he is good at. the very fact that all the bankers since 2008 despite the lehman bro fiasco, solomon bros, citibanks, wells fargo etc have cheated repeatedly again and again, paying themselves hundreds of millions in annual salary and stock options and not a single CEO gets indicted or gets jailed means Obama and clinton(as state secretary then) is damn fucking useless and corrupt and blatantly protecting these fat cats. Now the poor whites are paying for these follies and therefore most are rightfully angry. Polls are bullshit as they are conducted in major cities or urban areas amongst the rich and well educated with internet access . the same type of people who support the bankers and Obama type of corrupt politics. the poor farmers and mid west white who are poor are more likely not to own internet access or have the luxury of time to participate in such stupid surveys. heck care trumpp is sexist when he has the potential to solve the economy and job problems. only stupid women rights activists try to paint a sexist ppicture when hilary is a liar and a more incompetent person(what does this woman knows about jobs, business and economy compared to a proven battle hardened billionaire businessman). simple logic isn't it
hence the survey gave a misleading picture. anyway i support trump. fark hilary and obama who has suddenly just lost his tongue. under Obama the world has become more corrupt, more widespead ponzi type capitalism which breeds greedy bankers which he advocate and the world is more unstable as obama and hilary are the ones who gave rise to isis and terrorism thorugh the mess the stirred up in the middle east. he also did nothing for the environment making the earth more polluted and I don't know what the fark he did to deserve the nobel peace prize. they should have left gaddafi, saddam hussein and assad alone. fark obama . hates him like shit. now I and trump are having the last laugh.

Last edited: