• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Circle MRT Line At 6pm

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A relative whatsapp me when she left office at Sin Ming today at 6pm. She was to board MRT at Marymount and told me that she will whatsapp me when she boards mrt so that I can pick her at dakota mrt station. But when she boarded MRT at Marymount she lost her phone use until she came out from Dakota Station

What has PAP and SMRT done to SG?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP, LTA and SMRT think that isolating signals to circle line trains and stations will solve the mrt breakdown at circle line?

Did they carry out signal trials and tests during sep and oct to try find the source of the signalling problem?

Last edited:

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ ckmpd

Unable to surf internet on trains now and in the future?

Please lah...Gimme a break!

Sinkies must wake up and ask their Chief Natural Aristocrat a/k/a Prime Ministar what kind of SMART NATION is that? A while ago, there had been news reports on CNA trumpeting that Sinkieland would become a SMART NATION on which other Western countries would emulate.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They have been trying to identify the problem for months, obviously without success. I wonder why they don't do the tests after hours when there are no commuters around:confused:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The sequence of the interference is worrying. Doubt that the cause is accidental.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh that's why I keep losing internet connection on the mrt?I thought something wrong with my new phone,weak wifi connection or some shit or too much interference.does it affect phone signals too?does mrt know using jammers in public places is illegal and a military threat to national security?imagine got terror attacks and all communications are jammed in mrt infrastructure.

IamHandsome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A relative whatsapp me when she left office at Sin Ming today at 6pm. She was to board MRT at Marymount and told me that she will whatsapp me when she boards mrt so that I can pick her at dakota mrt station. But when she boarded MRT at Marymount she lost her phone use until she came out from Dakota Station

What has PAP and SMRT done to SG?

The 70% seriously loves it, they have it all coming. Huat ah!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the urbalis cbtc signaling system uses 2.4 and or 5.8 ghz, which are the same bands for wi-fi. it cannot be interference from "mobile" rf signals as spectrum for mobile and cellular use do not operate in the "open" 2.4 and 5.8 ghz bands. if there's interference, it will most likely cum from wi-fi transceivers. wi-fi is a separate and different radio technology from mobile/cellular rf.