• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious What is the difference between hope and desire ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No that is call hope.

Like hope in Jesus Christ.

But desire to be rich and wealthy and get your life wasted in drugs and sex and fast cars.

why cant i desire jesus christ too?

there are many love/hot gay romance poems in the bible about jesus christ,between man and god.

let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth,for thy love is better then wine.

let me lick his navel(bellybutton),for it is like a goblet of wine,sweet to the taste.

thy breasts are like doves,thy lips are like a thread of scarlet.

ur arms are beneath my head doth embrace me.

thou art fair jesus my love,thou art fair.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Way more than a shade of difference, between the 2.

Hope has to do with expectations or belief. You can also be hopeless.:wink:

Desire
is a strong want. Lust or desire? :p

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Way more than a shade of difference, between the 2.

Hope has to do with expectations or belief. You can also be hopeless.:wink:

Desire
is a strong want. Lust or desire? :p

This topic came up during a Hong Kong drama.

A prisoner told his psychologist in the prison that "desire is the distance between your body and your objective; hope is the distance between your heart and your objective." He also said "desire is physiological."

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desire is the want of the flesh. Hope is the need of the soul.

I want to study hard and become a President Scholar - hope or desire ?

When I become a President Scholar, I want to join PAP and become a Minister - hope or desire ?

When I become a Minister, I want to earn millions of dollar - hope or desire ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to study hard and become a President Scholar - hope or desire ?

When I become a President Scholar, I want to join PAP and become a Minister - hope or desire ?

When I become a Minister, I want to earn millions of dollar - hope or desire ?

All your wants are desire.

All your needs are hope.

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 70% daft sinkies always hope for more good years by voting pap
while the greedy and ruthless pap and cronies get to satisfy their desire for
wealth by screwing and screwing the daft 70% year after year, deeper and deeper
by giving false hopes and empty promises to entice and ensnare the 70% daft sinkies.

When the hope for more good years is being over-shadowed by more and more retrenchments and
unemployment becomes rife with economic recession, some daft sinkies are still hoping for miracles
while others turned to sammyboy.com forum to blast at the pap and cronies for giving false hopes, lies,
empty promises and betrayal.

In some of the more severe cases, those daft sinkies traumatized by the prolonged pap screwing
have began to developed a sadistic desire to see the pap and cronies eat their shit and die.

When a sammyboy.com forum's avatar depicts a tombstone and death for the pap and cronies,
you know the desire for justice has reached the extreme.

Let's hope the rest of the 70% daft sinkies wake up soon enough to save themselves from treacherous greed and desire of the pap and cronies.