• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Creepy Jap man hunts down Sinkie girl he had crush on 40 years ago

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Chua lady damn sway. if she kept in touch with him, she could be living in Japan now as a tai tai. Instead, stuck in HDB flat in this shit hole of an island and dodging deadly disease every day like zika, malaria, HEP, etc,

she didnt seize the opportunity

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...she could be living in Japan now as a tai tai. Instead, stuck in HDB flat in this shit hole of an island and dodging deadly disease every day...
But Japan has regular natural disasters (earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, typhoons, tsunamis, floods, landslides, etc.) that affect all four major islands and the much smaller islands. :(
wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_disasters_in_Japan
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_disasters_in_Japan_by_death_toll

Yes, I agree Singapore is a boring and stressful island-city-state, but it's probably significantly safer than Japan, especially since Singapore's homicide rate is one of the lowest in the world:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
Singapore's suicide rate is also much lower than Japan's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Japan
I talk about diseases and u bring up natural disaster. What the fuck? Singapore has a natural disaster for months every year, that japan does not have. its called The Haze.
The haze in Singapore is obviously much less fatal than Japan's natural disasters, right? :wink:

And although you were talking about diseases, that is part of the bigger issue of the safety of one's life, which includes the issue of natural disasters, right? :wink:

And even if you want to compare the issue of diseases, Japan also has its fair share of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Health_disasters_in_Japan
wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Environmental_disasters_in_Japan
and the most recent:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_effects_from_the_Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

Yes, I agree that Japan's culture (both traditional and modern) is superior to Singapore's; but in terms of overall safety, Singapore is superior, I'm afraid. :o

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The haze in Singapore is obviously much less fatal than Japan's natural disasters, right? :wink:

And although you were talking about diseases, that is part of the bigger issue of the safety of one's life, which includes the issue of natural disasters, right? :wink:

And even if you want to compare the issue of diseases, Japan also has its fair share of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Health_disasters_in_Japan
wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Environmental_disasters_in_Japan
and the most recent:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_effects_from_the_Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

Yes, I agree that Japan's culture (both traditional and modern) is superior to Singapore's; but in terms of overall safety, Singapore is superior, I'm afraid. :o

Please use your common sense if any. Overall Japanese live far far longer healthier wealthier and more stress free. Pollution is also much less. Their culture is also superior and they have fresh air, water and lots of land mountain streams camping grounds etc. Sinkies have haze all year round newater polluted streets new diseases like Zika and dengue and banglas and shitskins every where. No wonder Japan guards their immigration tightly and their passport more valuable than sinkies. give me earthquake which is rare and usually mild than deadly dengue sars or tb or zika etc. Go figure.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Please use your common sense if any. Overall Japanese live far far longer healthier wealthier and more stress free. Pollution is also much less. Their culture is also superior and they have fresh air, water and lots of land mountain streams camping grounds etc. Sinkies have haze all year round newater polluted streets new diseases like Zika and dengue and banglas and shitskins every where. No wonder Japan guards their immigration tightly and their passport more valuable than sinkies. give me earthquake which is rare and usually mild than deadly dengue sars or tb or zika etc. Go figure.

Kindly explain that to flatearther. He actually thinks zikapore is better then japan.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please use your common sense if any.
Yes, I always try my best. :wink:

Overall Japanese live far far longer healthier...
According to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
who.int/gho/publications/world_health_statistics/2016/Annex_B/en
Singapore's life expectancy is almost exactly the same as Japan's at the top of the world rankings, right? :wink:

....wealthier...
That depends on how you measure "wealth", and I would agree with you that Japan is wealthier in certain senses. :wink:
But Singapore is certainly wealthier in terms of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List of creditor nations by net international investment position per capita

...and more stress free.
Then why is Japan's suicide rate much higher than Singapore's, as I mentioned earlier? :wink:
And why is Japan world-famous/notorious for:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi
whereas Singapore is not? :wink:

Pollution is also much less.
To be fair, you would have to compare Singapore with Tokyo, since Singapore is also a city. :wink:

Their culture is also superior and they have fresh air, water and lots of land mountain streams camping grounds etc.
And that's why I like Japan, as I said earlier. :smile:
But having said that, Japan also has its share of human "scum" or outcasts:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin

Sinkies have haze all year round...
If you have been living in Singapore most of the time for at least the past decade, you should know that is simply not true. :wink:
During the past decade, there have only been three serious haze crises in Singapore, and they were not even natural disasters, but preventable man-made disasters:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Southeast_Asian_haze
wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Southeast_Asian_haze
wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Southeast_Asian_haze

newater polluted...
haha, that is obviously not true! :wink:

streets new diseases like Zika and dengue...
Like I've said earlier, Japan also has its fair share of diseases. :wink:

...and banglas and shitskins every where. No wonder Japan guards their immigration tightly and their passport more valuable than sinkies.
Yes, I agree that Singapore has too many foreigners. :(

give me earthquake which is rare and usually mild than deadly dengue sars or tb or zika etc. Go figure.
Since you used the word "figure", I'll literally give you some figures. :wink:
During the past twenty years, just these two earthquakes:
wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Kobe_earthquake
wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tōhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami
killed at least twenty thousand people, injured tens of thousands more, and caused many more to become homeless or missing.
Every year, the Japanese are well-aware that the next big earthquake could happen before the year ends:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Japan
Just earlier this year, the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kumamoto_earthquakes
killed about 50 people and injured about 3,000 people in the capital city of Kumamoto Prefecture.

As for Singapore's "deadly dengue sars or tb or zika etc.", how many Sinkies have those diseases killed? :wink:
If you can, please show me the evidence for as precise a number as possible. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindly explain that to flatearther. He actually thinks zikapore is better then japan.
I believe you should be intelligent enough to know that you are using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument against me, right? :wink:
What I actually said was:
I did not actually say Singapore, let alone "zikapore", is "better than Japan", right? :wink:

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's scary how Sinkie women look after you have not seen them for 2 decades or more. There were a few I had bonked in the past. When I saw them again recently, I really felt like soaking my dick in Dettol! :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's scary how Sinkie women look after you have not seen them for 2 decades or more. There were a few I had bonked in the past. When I saw them again recently, I really felt like soaking my dick in Dettol! :eek:

Don't think like that lah.

Be happy with the memory that you were able to catch them while they were still youthful :smile:
Also think about how you must have also aged & look today:biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's always the ones that got away that you keep thinking about
if you have a bird, let it fly - if it comes back, it's yours
if it doesn't - it never was :wink:. i bet this jap would've flown the coop after 5 years if he hooked-up with her.
Looking at both, I have to conclude that CharBors really don't age well.
coz their twats becums charred after aging and then you'll becum bored, that's why :p

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I always try my best. :wink:

According to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
who.int/gho/publications/world_health_statistics/2016/Annex_B/en
Singapore's life expectancy is almost exactly the same as Japan's at the top of the world rankings, right? :wink:

That depends on how you measure "wealth", and I would agree with you that Japan is wealthier in certain senses. :wink:
But Singapore is certainly wealthier in terms of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List of creditor nations by net international investment position per capita

Then why is Japan's suicide rate much higher than Singapore's, as I mentioned earlier? :wink:
And why is Japan world-famous/notorious for:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Karōshi
whereas Singapore is not? :wink:

To be fair, you would have to compare Singapore with Tokyo, since Singapore is also a city. :wink:

And that's why I like Japan, as I said earlier. :smile:
But having said that, Japan also has its share of human "scum" or outcasts:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin

If you have been living in Singapore most of the time for at least the past decade, you should know that is simply not true. :wink:
During the past decade, there have only been three serious haze crises in Singapore, and they were not even natural disasters, but preventable man-made disasters:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Southeast_Asian_haze
wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Southeast_Asian_haze
wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Southeast_Asian_haze

haha, that is obviously not true! :wink:

Like I've said earlier, Japan also has its fair share of diseases. :wink:

Yes, I agree that Singapore has too many foreigners. :(

Since you used the word "figure", I'll literally give you some figures. :wink:
During the past twenty years, just these two earthquakes:
wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Kobe_earthquake
wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tōhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami
killed at least twenty thousand people, injured tens of thousands more, and caused many more to become homeless or missing.
Every year, the Japanese are well-aware that the next big earthquake could happen before the year ends:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Japan
Just earlier this year, the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Kumamoto_earthquakes
killed about 50 people and injured about 3,000 people in the capital city of Kumamoto Prefecture.

As for Singapore's "deadly dengue sars or tb or zika etc.", how many Sinkies have those diseases killed? :wink:
If you can, please show me the evidence for as precise a number as possible. :wink:

Ask anyone who have lived in both countries and they would tell you Japan beats sinkieland anytime. Tokyo Kyoto etc always beats Singapore in terms of ranking of most livable cities in the world. Sinkieland is polluted year round. There is always haze either from Indonesia or from your stupid ah bengs business men burning incense papers every month during cny ghost month every stupid little festivals. I have never seen so much stupid superstitious people before even when compared to Taiwananeae and honkies . As for suicide you really don't understand. In Singapore suicide is mainly amongst students from stress. In Japan suicide is mainly amongst the elderly who do not want to be a bother to society. Go walk in Tokyo and you hardly see fat ugly people. Even in subway every one just keep quiet and rarely talks loudly. In Singkieland you get crap rude fat ugly people every where. Go to Japan before you write nonsense here. Even by looking at the photos of this couple the guy looks 10-20 years younger than the fat lady who looks really like a granny despite on a few years difference in age. The proof is in the picture. Enough said.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask anyone who have lived in both countries and they would tell you Japan beats sinkieland anytime.....Go to Japan before you write nonsense here.
Once again, just like Papsmearer, you are using a "straw man" argument against me, simply because I've already said:
how many times must I emphasize the word "safety"? :confused:

Tokyo Kyoto etc always beats Singapore in terms of ranking of most livable cities in the world.
Tokyo just needs another:
wikipedia.org/wiki/1923 Great Kantō earthquake
and there goes its "livability". :wink:

As for "always" beating Singapore, it depends on the survey, which tends to be subjective.
According to Monocle:
skift.com/2015/06/12/monocles-quality-of-life-survey-is-an-alternative-places-to-go-for-2015
not only does Tokyo outrank Singapore, Tokyo is even number one in the world!
attachment.php

But according to Mercer:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey#Scoring
uk.mercer.com/newsroom/2015-quality-of-living-survey.html
Singapore (at #26) outranks Tokyo (at #44)! :eek:

Last edited:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also wants to fines my childhood sweetheart but this year I see her photo in zaopao for her 25 year death anniversary .