• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious why do our sg polyclinics use Blood Glucose instead of HBA1C test?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
After seeing one doctor after another and still don't really help, why don't you give Rony Tan a try. Maybe his anointed urine can solve your night thirst problem. You don't want to take chance with your own health, right? Below chart will give you some confidence.

LE1.jpg

go to Phillipines...... they hv many faith healers incl R Duterte

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
So do you wake up to pee in the middle of the night? The term is nocturia.

More likely you are waking up to pee too much thus causing sleepless nights.

Anyway this the problem with chinese patients. They will come with complaints. Say this and that. You suggest it may be X. They will say no lah cannot be X. And give 100s of reasons why it is not X. Then you suggest Y and they will say not Y 100s of reasons why not Y.

End up, what they want is tests. Test everything. All tests normal. They will ask why why why again. *bang head*

If test come back big problem....answer is there. So it is better for some of these patients to have diabetes. Give them the answer and they are happier.

Now you know it's easier to be a faith healer.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Now you know it's easier to be a faith healer.

Hmm kkbutterfly disappeared liao.

I guess he took your advice. No point seeing useless doctors like me.

I was going to say it could be diabetes insipidus. So maybe doing a electrolyte level might be useful to see if he has hyponatremia. Oh well.

Last edited:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm kkbutterfly disappeared liao.

I guess he took your advice. No point seeing useless doctors like me.

I was going to say it could be diabetes insipidus. So maybe doing a electrolyte level might be useful to see if he has hyponatremia. Oh well.

doctor say there is no prediabetes.no need to repeat any test for the next 2 years.
maybe I try to sleep with my mouth taped.see if it help