• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Opposition Cocksucker Granted Asylum In Australia! Becomes 'Syrian Refugee'!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Untitled.png

Hi STR readers,
Thank you for your support over the year and a half. Those who have followed STR after the shut down of The Real Singapore, thank you for your loyalty. I will continue to write more articles exposing the corruptions of the Singapore government.

The recent collapse of SPH's The New Paper calls for celebration because States Times Review is now seeing more than one million clicks every month, and I aim to keep this news media free and sustain itself by website clicks. I will expand STR's capabilities and extend to Business news, in order to grind down the state media's credibility.

I would also like to update everyone that I have been granted the permanent residency status in Australia. I thank the Australian government for adopting me as their own, sheltering from the fear of defamation and persecution by a wayward regime who thinks it can legalise corruptions. Henceforth, I look forward to contributing to the Australian community.

Unfortunately, I will never return to Singapore as the corrupted regime will definitely see to it my incarceration. Nonetheless, I hope more Singaporeans step up and voice out against corruptions and malpractices.
Those who have voiced out and are now suffering, I thank you. I won't allow your injustice to go unheard and your effort go unrequited, the evildoers will pay for their deeds.
May the righteous prevail.

Best regards,
Alex Tan Zhixiang
States Times Review Editor

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Opposition Cocksucker Granted Asylum In Australia! Becomes 'Syrian Refugee

That is why Australia never respect sinkieland and grant visa free to sinkies ever.

Fuck the PAP SHIT. You know who you are. Go fuck yourself.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Opposition Cocksucker Granted Asylum In Australia! Becomes 'Syrian Refugee

That is why Australia never respect sinkieland and grant visa free to sinkies ever.

Fuck the PAP SHIT. You know who you are. Go fuck yourself.

Which country does Australia have visa free entry agreement with besides new Zealand?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which country does Australia have visa free entry agreement with besides new Zealand?

Sinkie..go google it..

Those that are allowed are all first world country who respect individual rights.

Australia do not tolerate countries who do not respect individual rights, including if not especially Sinkieland. You can tell your dumbfucked ministers to go and do some self-reflection especially your useless and good for nothing PM.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Fantastic news for him. I wonder if Aussieland will give me asylum based on the body of my postings and thread starts here in Sammyboy. Obviously, PAPpie shits will jail me if they ever found out who I was.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha what's he going to be working as there? Oh yes, he even failed in his application to work at McDonald's right.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good for him ...looking forward to more expose of the PAP!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha what's he going to be working as there? Oh yes, he even failed in his application to work at McDonald's right.

THIS IS A FACT: He has been granted PR in Aussieland.

Go fuck yourself, sinkie loser.

Love it when a sinkie show the middle finger to PAP and then get PR in Aussieland.

Alex is unsinkified now!!!!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Untitled.png

Hi STR readers,
Thank you for your support over the year and a half. Those who have followed STR after the shut down of The Real Singapore, thank you for your loyalty. I will continue to write more articles exposing the corruptions of the Singapore government.

The recent collapse of SPH's The New Paper calls for celebration because States Times Review is now seeing more than one million clicks every month, and I aim to keep this news media free and sustain itself by website clicks. I will expand STR's capabilities and extend to Business news, in order to grind down the state media's credibility.

I would also like to update everyone that I have been granted the permanent residency status in Australia. I thank the Australian government for adopting me as their own, sheltering from the fear of defamation and persecution by a wayward regime who thinks it can legalise corruptions. Henceforth, I look forward to contributing to the Australian community.

Unfortunately, I will never return to Singapore as the corrupted regime will definitely see to it my incarceration. Nonetheless, I hope more Singaporeans step up and voice out against corruptions and malpractices.
Those who have voiced out and are now suffering, I thank you. I won't allow your injustice to go unheard and your effort go unrequited, the evildoers will pay for their deeds.
May the righteous prevail.

Best regards,
Alex Tan Zhixiang
States Times Review Editor

Congrats bro.. wahahhaha... So who is the next to get a PR by middle finger the PAP..any guess!!!?????

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

THIS IS A FACT: He has been granted PR in Aussieland.

Go fuck yourself, sinkie loser.

Love it when a sinkie show the middle finger to PAP and then get PR in Aussieland.

Alex is unsinkified now!!!!

Fuck u tonychat. Are u still offering tuition lessons?

Envious

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, you are right man, PRC commies are the best ya?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck u tonychat. Are u still offering tuition lessons?

PAP loser.. Getting sore when someone get Aussie PR by showing middle finger to your pap master..

Low life like you who earn a living by sucking pap cock is a total disgrace to being a human being...

More will get PR especially those who are against your PAP master whom you suck their cock so dutifully daily.. Wahahhaahha..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't get his point.
He's out of this shithole invaded by 3rd world refugees, he should be enjoying his greener pastures. Why would he give a shit about exposing PAP's crimes which is there for all to see except those who chose not to?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't get his point.
He's out of this shithole invaded by 3rd world refugees, he should be enjoying his greener pastures. Why would he give a shit about exposing PAP's crimes which is there for all to see except those who chose not to?

That is because he is of higher conscious than you bunch of sinkie losers.. People like that will do anything to expose the bad and support the good, no matter where they are..

This is one thing you losers do not understand, it is not about himself, and never be. It is about helping humanity.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is because he is of higher conscious than you bunch of sinkie losers.. People like that will do anything to expose the bad and support the good, no matter where they are..

This is one thing you losers do not understand, it is not about himself, and never be. It is about helping humanity.

Don't go all Gandhi with me, helping humanity?
Do people here look like they needed any help?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't go all Gandhi with me, helping humanity?
Do people here look like they needed any help?

Helping by means of waking up to the manipulation of your govt.. You don't need help and don't want to see light, that does not mean others are with you. The world is not just you..

People like him have the urge to expose the lies and manipulation by the govt.

And now good karma is on his side and get a PR from Aussieland.. Good for him, very happy for him.