• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old PC games ...how many have you played

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though nowadays PC games very advanced, still remember fondly some of the old ones that cost me hours of sleep & money...
those days, games on floppy and typically go into 10 - 25 five-quarter floppies....and those days, where pirated games are aplenty, you often have to pray that all the disks are working...imagine you install all the way to the last disk only to receive error message that disk is faulty...bang balls...

These games, although compared to today's standards, graphics and sound is crap, but hey...they are nostalgic...

My all time favorites:
header.jpg

images

romance-of-the-three-kingdoms_1.gif

lvsc.png

images

Attachments

• 18633-gunship-2000-philippine-islands-antarctica-scenario-disk-with-mission-builder-dos-front-co.jpg
    18633-gunship-2000-philippine-islands-antarctica-scenario-disk-with-mission-builder-dos-front-co.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 528

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Oh... why isn't strip poker and strip mahjong in your list? They were my favorite PC game in the 80s.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the only game from your list I remember playing during the 1990s:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein_3D
:o

.but hey...they are nostalgic...
By the way, speaking of nostalgia, that Japanese girl in your avatar:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Ebihara

attachment.php

reminds me of one of my favourite J-pop songs by:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketsumeishi
released in 2007:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/また君に会える (Mata Kimi ni Aeru)

[video=youtube;8VAu_Mmhhow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VAu_Mmhhow[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• ebihara-yuri.jpg
    ebihara-yuri.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 719
  • music_hifi.gif
    music_hifi.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,759
  • yuri-ebihara-images_16606.jpg
    yuri-ebihara-images_16606.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 287