• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TOTO today 7 millions huat ah....

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie losers who dunno how to earn money , need to queue up to HOPE to get rich

BUT they stupidly don't realise that they are donating to make SG Pool Rich.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wish Bros n Sis here strike
Group 1 n Group 2

Thanks bro, I pass my chance to someone "quite close" who has been buying toto every draw for 5 years. That person need to strike soon or else he will literally die soon.
But I still want to strike Group 3 :p

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy from private bookies. 2, 3 and 4 numbers also got money. I won so many times already.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S$7m on TOTO is chickenfeed compared to €154m ($172m) jackpot on offer tomorrow night's Euromillions draw.
Of course the odds of winning are 140 million to one.

jw5

Loyal
S$7m on TOTO is chickenfeed compared to €154m ($172m) jackpot on offer tomorrow night's Euromillions draw.
Of course the odds of winning are 140 million to one.

If you don't win and compare the two, of course the toto amount is chickenfeed. But if you win the toto amount, not so chickenfeed after all, my friend. :biggrin:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Win already will get a car accident or not?

Nothing is free in this world.

You must trade in your soul for millions.