• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Duterte told Nigger Obama to GO TO HELL and Russia and China want supply him with ARM

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...ys-russia-and-china-willing-to-supply-arms-to

Duterte tells Obama to 'go to hell', says Russia and China willing to supply arms to Philippines
Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte said on Oct 4 that he was realigning his foreign policy because the United States had refused to sell weapons to his country.
Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte said on Oct 4 that he was realigning his foreign policy because the United States had refused to sell weapons to his country. PHOTO: REUTERS
PUBLISHED1 HOUR AGO
FACEBOOK308TWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL
MANILA (REUTERS) - Philippine leader Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday (Oct 4) told US President Barack Obama to "go to hell" and said the United States had refused to sell some weapons to his country but he did not care because Russia and China were willing suppliers.

In his latest salvo, Mr Duterte said he was realigning his foreign policy because the United States had failed the Philippines and added that at some point, "I will break up with America".

It was not clear what he meant by "break up".

Advertisement
During three tangential and fiercely worded speeches in Manila, Mr Duterte said the United States did not want to sell missiles and other weapons, but Russia and China had told him they could provide them easily.

"Although it may sound **** to you, it is my sacred duty to keep the integrity of this republic and the people healthy," Mr Duterte said. "If you don't want to sell arms, I'll go to Russia. I sent the generals to Russia and Russia said, 'Do not worry we have everything you need, we'll give it to you'.

"And as for China, they said, 'Just come over and sign and everything will be delivered.'"

His comments were the latest in a near-daily barrage of hostility towards the United States, during which Mr Duterte has started to contrast the former colonial power with its geopolitical rivals Russia and China.

On Sunday (Oct 2), he said he had got support from Russia and China when he complained to them about the United States. He also said he would review a US-Philippines Enhanced Defence Cooperation Agreement.

The deal, signed in 2014, grants US troops some access to Philippine bases, and allows them to set up storage facilities for maritime security and humanitarian and disaster response operations.

He said the United States should have supported the Philippines in tackling its chronic drugs problems, but instead criticised him for the high death toll, as did the European Union.

"Instead of helping us, the first to hit was the State Department. So you can go to hell, Mr Obama, you can go to hell," he said. "EU, better choose purgatory. Hell is full already. Why should I be afraid of you?"

At a later speech, he said he was emotional because the United States had not been a friend of the Philippines since his election in May. "They just... reprimand another president in front of the international community," he told the Jewish community at a synagogue. "This is what happens now, I will be reconfiguring my foreign policy. Eventually, I might in my time... break up with America."

It was not clear if by his "time", he was referring to his six-year term in office.

According to some US officials, Washington has been doing its best to ignore Mr Duterte's rhetoric and not provide him with a pretext for more outbursts.

On Tuesday, US State Department spokesman John Kirby said Mr Duterte's belligerence towards the US seemed at odds with the warm relationship between the Philippine and US people and the record of cooperation between the governments.

"We've already spoken to this sort of rhetoric," Mr Kirby said when asked about Mr Duterte's comments on Tuesday. "Frankly, it seems at odds with the warm relationship that exists between the Filipino and American people and the record of important cooperation between our two governments, cooperation that has continued under the Duterte government."

While an open break with Manila would create problems in a region where China's influence has grown, there were no serious discussions about taking punitive steps such as cutting aid to the Philippines, two US officials said on Monday (Oct 3).

Several of Mr Duterte's allies on Monday suggested he act more like a statesman because his comments had created a stir.

On Tuesday, he said his outbursts were because he was provoked by criticism of his crackdown on drugs. "When you are already at the receiving end of an uncontrollable rush, the only way out is to insult," he said. "That is my retaliation."

TOPICS: PHILIPPINESRODRIGO DUTERTEUS FOREIGN POLICYBARACK OBAMA

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Duterte told Nigger Obama to GO TO HELL and Russia and China want supply him with

Kee Seow leow Dutarte.

After killing so many, he got possessed by Satanic devils now.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Duterte told Nigger Obama to GO TO HELL and Russia and China want supply him with

US should just withdraw from Pinoyland and cut of all aid and let Ducerte go suck up to the Chinese and Russians. I am sure the Russians would love the Pinoy women and make full use of them.

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal

US should just withdraw from Pinoyland and cut of all aid and let Ducerte go suck up to the Chinese and Russians. I am sure the Russians would love the Pinoy women and make full use of them.

Duterte is Smart and Practical.

He Correctly Judged that USA is THE LOSER which Philippines must abandoned and STOP BEING USED / EXPLOITED BY. And he Correctly Picked the Winning Allies with Moscow and Beijing.

Compared against Maths Scholar LHL, Duterte's calculations are Perfectly Right and LHL Hopelessly Wrong.

Simply just that.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rodrigo is not being wise here. China is trying to claim their territory and US is the only ally capable of supplying the military technology to do that. China may be friendly with you now but as the nature of authoritarian figures, friends can quickly become enemies like how Edrogan and Putin don't like each other now.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With Philippines' new foreign policy direction, Sinkieland is now the only ASEAN country openly aligned with US. And this just makes us the target board for China

PM Pinky must be feeling he kenna tua big time by Duterte :(

05slide1.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rodrigo is not being wise here. China is trying to claim their territory and US is the only ally capable of supplying the military technology to do that. China may be friendly with you now but as the nature of authoritarian figures, friends can quickly become enemies like how Edrogan and Putin don't like each other now.

The PAP found that out when they lost plenty of $$$$..$ on various projects in China. You would think that they would have learned their lesson but no, they are still throwing money into China, letting PRC citizens into Spore & giving them preferential treatment at the expense of our own Sporean citizens :eek:

LHL is really an idiot of the worst kind. He never learns from his past mistakes.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our country has been going down the drain since LHL took over the helm. He took gamble to side with USA openly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our country has been going down the drain since LHL took over the helm. He took gamble to side with USA openly.

Faggots are all like that!

I am waiting for the Duterte vs Trump contest.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

How USA gg to sell weapons to him? He only can sell striptease girls, Maria n Panama
Simi language jeow also don't have but corruption plenty.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cam Sinkieland sucking up to Russia. I luv white pussies

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP found that out when they lost plenty of $$$$..$ on various projects in China. You would think that they would have learned their lesson but no, they are still throwing money into China, letting PRC citizens into Spore & giving them preferential treatment at the expense of our own Sporean citizens :eek:

LHL is really an idiot of the worst kind. He never learns from his past mistakes.

Sinkapore lost money on the Chinese investments but individuals made loads of dough. Who are those individuals?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Duterte is one smart pinoy. Knows the value of peace and harmony for his people. Unlike some mongrels, who offered their naval base to USA to contain (attack) China.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Duterte should change the country name to an asian one like Burma to Myanmar.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all these corrupt politicians want is cheap easy money in the form of handouts.....

anyway this duterte is a pro,handles foreign relations like a pro,just tells USA to fuck off,instead of spending billions and licking blackbama's ass and putting on a cocktail dress and doing the monkey dance with Michelle.USA?who gives a fark?chinese money is just as good,remember China owns 3 trillion of US paper and disney fucking land,how much of chinese paper does US own?nada zilch.