• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious October Alert: Deutsche Bank Struggling to Stay above 10 Euros

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Untitled.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Merkel brings in another 500k Muslim refugees, the German economy would do better and DB stands a better chance of recovering. We can do it!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The EU made the lives of Greeks miserable for years and still counting so that DB could be protected from failure. What an irony.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
The deutsche bank in Singapore is mainly populated by Ah Nehs. It won't be much of a loss if deutsche bank folds.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beri beri messy, the words i like to use to describe the current financial markets. the other day, OPEC agreed to cut oil production. i thought the oil glut going to be over. later that day, news came that iraq and a few others disagree. knn, Nostradamus predicted world war III started from middle east. i have no doubt about it.
i am sure they Deutscheland won't let DB fail, worse to worse, politicians get involved and bail them out but now commerz bank also get into trouble. looks like what i mentioned last week is turning up, buying USD and gold concurrently. :cool:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
EU put millions of Greeks into misery to save DB and now DB is going down the drain. Is that karma or what?

German govt can easily save DB with their financial might. The German bunds are still trading in negative yield territory = cheap money readily available to buyout DB if they have to.

Just that the DB existing shareholders will be diluted.