• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Donations to Amos Yee

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that he pleaded guilty to all charges without engaging counsel and not having spent a cent on his case, I wonder how he will account for the donations that he received via his appeal. As he was below age, his mothers Paypal account was used to solicit.

I think we can reasonably conclude it was used for overseas travel as in the previous donations. Just amazes me that number of gullible people that have fallen for this not once but a few times. Roy went to Norway and other countries which he did not disclose. Amos visited Oz, HK and other countries as well.

Any the sentence is expected to be a few months, and with time, he will be on the road again.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, as he is not schooling he should have been called up. I wonder what happened. They probably post him to SCDF.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that he pleaded guilty to all charges without engaging counsel and not having spent a cent on his case, I wonder how he will account for the donations that he received via his appeal. As he was below age, his mothers Paypal account was used to solicit.

I think we can reasonably conclude it was used for overseas travel as in the previous donations. Just amazes me that number of gullible people that have fallen for this not once but a few times. Roy went to Norway and other countries which he did not disclose. Amos visited Oz, HK and other countries as well.

Any the sentence is expected to be a few months, and with time, he will be on the road again.

Are you feeling jealous over a boy who can get donations from everyone?

Have it occurred to you that people love it when he bashed the PAP and the donation is his reward for doing such a job? You mean you can't get over that a boy is even better than you?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you feeling jealous over a boy who can get donations from everyone?

Have it occurred to you that people love it when he bashed the PAP and the donation is his reward for doing such a job? You mean you can't get over that a boy is even better than you?

Yes using the money for lawsuits to fight pappies or pay damages is throw into drain.
Put to any use is better use.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya.. Raise gst of course not all go to help the poor lah! A little leaky here and there is only natural. :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
6 weeks jail, should be out for school days and he can take his school teacher along for his overseas holiday trip. Probably paid $3k to the lawyer for his sentence mitigation.