• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Cannibalism pse! We are Brit-Ex Beggar Ang Moh! Video

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/uk/360819-eat-placenta-cooked-video/

delivers the latest headlines to you.

RT LIVE
search
Menu mobile

HomeUK
‘My wife’s placenta tasted like bad steak,’ says British ‘cannibal’ (VIDEO)
Published time: 27 Sep, 2016 14:06
© Rossco Watson
© Rossco Watson / Facebook
A British father who posted a video of himself eating his wife’s placenta said it tasted “like bad steak.”
Ross Watson, 32, cooked up his wife’s placenta alongside a traditional English breakfast of beans, sausages and toast.

In a video posted on Facebook, he can be seen munching on the organ, which he cooked and seasoned with pepper and brown sauce.

The video, which has been viewed 20,000 times, caused a commotion online, with one social media user branding Watson a “cannibal.”

“I’ve always said I’m going to eat my wife’s placenta,” Watson says in the clip.

“It’s definitely better cooked. Nine months in the cooking and about 10 minutes in the eating. Cheers!”

Friends of Watson sent him messages of congratulations, ridicule and bemusement.

“You do realise this makes you look like a crazy f**ker right?” one user wrote.

“Ama wee bit disturbed at the joy in ur face whilst eating it haha well done u tho now a can say a ken someone who ate a placenta [sic],” another posted.

“You are now ‘officially’ the craziest person I know!! And that takes some beatin,” a third friend said.

Watson’s wife, Heather, posted to one friend: “Yeah only time the s*** bag cooks and he knocks this up.”

Heather gave birth to their son, Lachlan, earlier this month.