• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Ambassador Accuses Chink Newspaper Of Lying! Sue Them For Defamation?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Beijing. Singapore's ambassador to China on Tuesday (27/09) accused a major state-run Chinese newspaper of fabricating a report about Singapore's position on the South China Sea, but the paper stuck by its story.

The Global Times said on Sept. 21 that at a summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Venezuela, Singapore had raised the issue of the disputed waterway and an international tribunal's ruling in favor of the Philippines in a case it lodged against Chinese claims.

The influential tabloid, published by the ruling Communist Party's official People's Daily, said Singapore's attempt was foiled by the opposition of "many" other countries.

The paper cited an unidentified "person in the know."

Stanley Loh, Singapore's ambassador in Beijing, said in the letter to the paper's editor in chief Hu Xijin that the actions and words attributed to Singapore in the article were "false and unfounded."

"Contrary to the claim fabricated by the Global Times, the Singapore delegation did not raise the South China Sea or the tribunal ruling at the NAM Summit," he said.

"We are disappointed that an established newspaper published this irresponsible report replete with fabrications and unfounded allegations with no regard for the facts."

Hu, in a statement in response carried on the paper's official microblog, said he stood by the story and added that its source was "serious and reliable" and the report accurate, so he could not accept the ambassador's accusations.

While not being a party to the South China Sea dispute, Singapore had taken sides with the Philippines and Vietnam, and allowed US air force jets to be based in Singapore "which everyone knows are aimed at China." Hu added.

China's Foreign Ministry did not directly comment on the spat between Singapore and the paper, with a spokesman saying only that they had "noted" the reports and that the two countries should understand and respect each other's core interests.

China claims almost all of the South China Sea, through which ships carrying about $5 trillion in trade pass every year. Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Taiwan and Vietnam also have claims in the sea, which is also believed to be rich in energy resources and fish stocks.

In July, an arbitration court in the Hague said China's claims to the waterway were invalid, after a case was brought by the Philippines. Beijing has refused to recognize the ruling.

http://jakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/...nese-paper-fabricating-south-china-sea-story/

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Stanley Loh got no balls..... I've no respect for him at all.

Below is what a little bird from the West told me:

Global Times exposed Ms Vivian's hypocrisy and double dealings (and by extension your Sinkie gabrament's hypocrisy). In order to save face, Ms Vivian ordered "her" subordinate to write a rebuttal. It was passed on to Stanley Loh whose job it is to get Global Times to publish it. After all Stanley is Zikapore's official representative in China.

Global Times didn't want to publish "Stanley Loh's" rebuttal so your gabrament had no choice but to publish it in your state-controlled print newspaper, The Straits Times of September 27, 2016.

It'd be interesting to see what your Chief Natural Aristocrat will do about this affair. In the past, Zikapore has dealt very harshly with, for example, FEER (Far Eastern Economic Review), gazetting it, limiting its circulation and suing the authors of the articles.

Does your Prime Ministar has the cajones to take on China's state-controlled media apparatchik?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every East Asian nation knows Singapore is a whore. A former Japanese diplomat/civil servant went so far to write that Singapore takes in many foreigners and of all nationalities to make it complicated target to hit and invade, though, I would have thought it would be more attractive to hit, much like the situation of the Archduke in World War 1. You know excuses to start a war are like movie scripts. Drama is more important than reason.
China is very aware of what Singapore is doing and the Lees better be careful how they thread. China is very much aware of the double dealings during the Cold War as China was also involved in supplying products to Singapore. If the Lees talk too much, tax officers, environment officers, health officers, public utility officers, homeland security officers, the police, patent office officers may pay our "great investments" in China a visit. The fact that it is done more often as compared to others is already according a bit of decency.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Stanley Loh got no balls..... I've no respect for him at all.

Below is what a little bird from the West told me:

Global Times exposed Ms Vivian's hypocrisy and double dealings (and by extension your Sinkie gabrament's hypocrisy). In order to save face, Ms Vivian ordered "her" subordinate to write a rebuttal. It was passed on to Stanley Loh whose job it is to get Global Times to publish it. After all Stanley is Zikapore's official representative in China.

Global Times didn't want to publish "Stanley Loh's" rebuttal so your gabrament had no choice but to publish it in your state-controlled print newspaper, The Straits Times of September 27, 2016.

It'd be interesting to see what your Chief Natural Aristocrat will do about this affair. In the past, Zikapore has dealt very harshly with, for example, FEER (Far Eastern Economic Review), gazetting it, limiting its circulation and suing the authors of the articles.

Does your Prime Ministar has the cajones to take on China's state-controlled media apparatchik?

are you referring to this "ms. vivian"?

image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL sinkie pore now complain after trying to low ball China. Go suck USA dick la. Comeon since the US is so great and benevolent ask them for help. Opps they won't help either. Chinese dogs better do the same.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY who adopt a ' Any one with milk is my mom' policy, manage to do well for SG. We Bet on US and the west in the past decades.

LHL is still betting on the west against China, this will most likely turn out really bad for SG,

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore should be very careful. If China joins Thailand and create a canal at the isthmus of Kra - Singapore is dead.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
This article is a warning from China to Singapore using their media.........

But Pinky and MFA will probably ignore the warning

Stronger measures will follow.......

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
China-Thailand Kra Infrastructure Investment and Development and Asia Union Group signed a memorandum of understanding. Both Chinese and Thai governments later said that they were not involved in the project.

Read more: https://sputniknews.com/business/20160531/1040533659/china-thailand-canal-trade.html

PAP will soon be ruling over a 3rd rate seaport of little significance.....

China is already building a new Silk Road to Europe and even USA using high speed trains. Singapore will become irrelevant as a port sooner rather than later.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is adopting a 2 face policy on China

On one hand they invest in China and their companies commercially
On the other they gang up with US / JP to contain China militarily
LHL also try to influence ASEAN members to put pressure on China to recognize the tribunal ruling in favor of PH Diplomatically
LHL lobby very hard for US to pass TPP which is again to contain China Economically

So expect a retaliation from China in a time of their choice, they are good at remembering who help them and who stab them in the back.

This article is a warning from China to Singapore using their media.........

But Pinky and MFA will probably ignore the warning

Stronger measures will follow.......

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If chink paper is innocent, they come singapore court to defend themselves on defamation charges. Come lah! Prove your innocent! :mad:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sg can make all the fuss she wants and bark like a dog but remember 1/3rd of her economy is powered by tiongs.all CCP has to do is incite a riot with 1 million chinks and this island will sink.

The streets of singapore will burn like the rise of the planet of the apes 1973 movie.not even 10,000 spf and saf in riot gear will stop the tide.the streets will be overrun by endless oceans of screaming monkeys holding their brooms and pitchforks over their heads pissing in their mouths and throwing their faeces.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
george yeo beats VB anytime down, it's really a pity that George is gone as MFA. i wonder if i should be the hero to expose Vb's kar chng...:biggrin:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will gather my fellow Chinese dogs to trash this chink army and country! Chinks from china and everywhere including me are the worst in the entire! My Chinese dogs assemble!! :mad: