• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why did they say Hillary won the 1st Presidential Debate ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAN FRANCISCO — So who won the debate? Social media, in a landslide.

While presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump slugged it out for 90 minutes, touching briefly on cybersecurity, Facebook and Twitter racked up huge numbers of posts and tweets, to borrow a favorite word from one of the debate participants.

Twitter spokesman Nick Pacilio called it the "most tweeted debate ever," though final numbers were not available yet. There were 10 million tweets during the first presidential debate in 2012, according to Twitter.

The most-tweeted topics: the economy, foreign affairs, energy and environment, terrorism, and guns. The most-popular was Trump's denial of calling global warming a Chinese hoax. (He did.)

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like this part:

Republican nominee Donald Trump called out his rival Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s Islamic State policy by saying famed World War II hero Gen. Douglas MacArthur would not want to have to go to a website to find out the plan to defeat the terrorist organization.

“She’s telling us how to fight ISIS. Just go to her website, she tells us how to fight ISIS on her website,” said Trump during the Monday night presidential debate. “I don’t think General Douglas MacArthur would like that too much.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/t...ite-to-learn-how-to-fight-isis/#ixzz4LQv8FXJ9

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAN FRANCISCO — So who won the debate? Social media, in a landslide.

While presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump slugged it out for 90 minutes, touching briefly on cybersecurity, Facebook and Twitter racked up huge numbers of posts and tweets, to borrow a favorite word from one of the debate participants.

Twitter spokesman Nick Pacilio called it the "most tweeted debate ever," though final numbers were not available yet. There were 10 million tweets during the first presidential debate in 2012, according to Twitter.

The most-tweeted topics: the economy, foreign affairs, energy and environment, terrorism, and guns. The most-popular was Trump's denial of calling global warming a Chinese hoax. (He did.)

If 'they' support Clinton, of course they will say she won....this already mentioned by panellists after the post debate discussion.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MacArthur was a general, not president aspirant at the time.

There were no websites then, so we don't know what he'd have done had he one.

Also the details provided by HRC (I'm avoiding that dreaded acronym, HC) are general in nature, nothing that so-called IS cannot spot once things get on the way.

The reason Mr Trump has brought this up is because he has been accused of being short on details on everything, so his excuse is he's not revealing anything so as to deny the enemy 'intelligence'. It's just an excuse.

I like this part:

Republican nominee Donald Trump called out his rival Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s Islamic State policy by saying famed World War II hero Gen. Douglas MacArthur would not want to have to go to a website to find out the plan to defeat the terrorist organization.

“She’s telling us how to fight ISIS. Just go to her website, she tells us how to fight ISIS on her website,” said Trump during the Monday night presidential debate. “I don’t think General Douglas MacArthur would like that too much.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/26/t...ite-to-learn-how-to-fight-isis/#ixzz4LQv8FXJ9

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The media boss has money in Crooked Hillary. That is why they must support her and all her lies.

[video=youtube;MPyhaGPE4bM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPyhaGPE4bM[/video]

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also the details provided by HRC (I'm avoiding that dreaded acronym, HC) are general in nature, nothing that so-called IS cannot spot once things get on the way.

The reason Mr Trump has brought this up is because he has been accused of being short on details on everything, so his excuse is he's not revealing anything so as to deny the enemy 'intelligence'. It's just an excuse.

You gotta be kidding, under Obama's watch ISIS grew from strength to strength. Killary is going to continue Obama's policy and you expect her to be competent enough to defeat ISIS?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The seeds of the growth of so-called IS were planted in the mishandled invasion of Iraq in 2003. By the time Obama came in, the US could no longer afford to shore up the puppet in Iraq.

The one mistake that Obama made was to facilitate the toppling of Gadaffi, whom I think is scum but I also think the US should not have intervened to topple him.

And on Syria, while we wring hands at the plight of the populace, toppling Assad would further destabilise that region. So I'm glad he's decided not to attempt a regime change.

You gotta be kidding, under Obama's watch ISIS grew from strength to strength. Killary is going to continue Obama's policy and you expect her to be competent enough to defeat ISIS?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
MacArthur was a general, not president aspirant at the time.

There were no websites then, so we don't know what he'd have done had he one.

I don't understand why some voters trusted a pyscopath mental case with 6 yr old iq braggart.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
The seeds of the growth of so-called IS were planted in the mishandled invasion of Iraq in 2003. By the time Obama came in, the US could no longer afford to shore up the puppet in Iraq.

The one mistake that Obama made was to facilitate the toppling of Gadaffi, whom I think is scum but I also think the US should not have intervened to topple him.

And on Syria, while we wring hands at the plight of the populace, toppling Assad would further destabilise that region. So I'm glad he's decided not to attempt a regime change.

This blackie muslim traitor did not hold back trying to topple Assad...indeed he even instigated nato, esp turkey to bomb and attack the Syrian government forces....

... what is stopping his hand now is Russia which is assisting Assad in his fight against the rebels and isee isee....without Russia, Syria would have long suffered the same fate as Iraq, Libya and Egypt, once prosperous countries destabilised through the disposal of their government (even if not 'democratic' or 'full of human rights shits') and reduced by nation wide breakdown, all falling into full warring states...the people suffering untold sufferings under the bombings and finally the hands of isee isee mercenaries.....:eek::eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why some voters trusted a pyscopath mental case with 6 yr old iq braggart.

It's not SOME voters. Maybe half of the electorate or more. We'll know soon enough come November.
You dun get it coz you're not a US voter. I dun profess to get them either but as an anti pap voter I do understand the frustration and anger of voters feeling helpless about a lousy fucked up government that any alternative is a godsend. It's called the donkey voter syndrome.....btw that said I dun think Trump is a donkey....I thinks he's very savvy and might just be the tonic that America needs now.

Alfrescian
Loyal

ISIS was created during the Obama years to create a common enemy to spend their budget, just as Bush had his 911/Al-Q and before him Bush Snr and Bill had their Saddam. Hillary was Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013 when ISIS gained its proper structure today.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY said Obama was a flash in the pan. I sense that pap is pro Hillary.

Wait till Trump wins on 8 Nov

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY said Obama was a flash in the pan. I sense that pap is pro Hillary.

Wait till Trump wins on 8 Nov

LKY was a racist & many of todays problems that Spore faces is because of his policies e.g. stop at 2 policy, womens charter, extracting our $ for the CPF without giving us a decent return, putting his stupid son in power, putting Ho Ching in Temasek, leaving Spore with a bunch of "yes" men/women, ...

No matter who is elected in the US, the PAP will suck up to him or her:rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY was a racist & many of todays problems that Spore faces is because of his policies e.g. stop at 2 policy, womens charter, extracting our $ for the CPF without giving us a decent return, putting his stupid son in power, putting Ho Ching in Temasek, leaving Spore with a bunch of "yes" men/women, ...

No matter who is elected in the US, the PAP will suck up to him or her:rolleyes:

PAP is USA's running dog and sucks up to USA.

Many Singaporeans can see that Obama pats LHL like an owner patting his obedient dog. That dog seemed elated

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why they say that Hillary beat Trump.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...at-trump-in-their-first-debate-by-the-numbers

How Clinton Beat Trump in Their First Debate, By the Numbers

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton took a page out of Republican Donald Trump’s playbook in their Monday night debate to beat him at his own game.

In the span of just a few hours, Clinton saw her odds of moving back into the White House rise from an already-high 69 percent before the debate to 73 percent afterward, according to prediction market aggregator PredictWise. Trump’s chances slumped accordingly. “This is a large shift” and relatively rare, happening only once or twice per election cycle, said PredictWise founder David Rothschild.

Clinton’s odds of winning several battleground states also improved over a comparable four-hour period: by nine points in North Carolina, four points in New Hampshire, and three points each in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Colorado.

Snap polls conducted after the debate similarly favored Clinton, including 62 percent of respondents in a CNN poll and 51 percent in a survey by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling. Even the Mexican peso, increasingly a barometer of Trump-related anxiety, rallied.

At the root of this emerging consensus was Clinton’s ability to control the agenda. At one point she parried a question about her private e-mail server with a scant 46-word reply, all the while keeping Trump on the defensive about his business practices and unreleased tax returns. Trump spoke more than Clinton, including interrupting and attacking 24 more times than his rival.

According to one measure, Trump also faced more scrutiny than Clinton, who announced that her campaign would provide real-time fact-checking on her website during the debate. On average across nine publications—including Bloomberg Politics and PolitiFact—Trump had an average of 11.1 statements scrutinized compared to 5.9 for Clinton.

Monday was also the first time that Trump came up against a candidate happy to let him have the floor. As the debate progressed, Clinton grew increasingly content to set off a firework with an attack line, then sit back and watch the show.

One such instance came toward the end of the debate, when Clinton critiqued “Donald’s rhetoric” about Muslim communities, sending Trump careening from the Middle East to NATO, then to Islamic State, the Iraq War, temperament, campaign advertising, and back to temperament again. He spoke for 1,041 words in all—about an eighth of his entire performance—without a word of substance from Clinton, who watched in apparent bemusement until rejoining the conversation with a relieved, “Whew. OK.” When Clinton did speak, she stayed on message, using policy-oriented keywords such as “jobs,” “taxes,” “police,” and “military” more frequently than Trump. Immigration, a major issue for Trump on the campaign trail, barely surfaced during the debate. Instead, Trump went where Clinton took him.