• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SIA plane crash on 27 September: Will it happen???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've stopped taking SIA because as a Sporean you have to pay more to be treated as 3rd class passengers.
1st: Angmo
2nd:Everyone else but Sporeans
3rd: lesser mortals

If anything happens to a flight you can be assured that SIA will try to cover up & the authorities in Spore will assist in this cover up. That is why survivors of the Taipei mishap sued SIA in the US & not Spore.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://techielobang.com/blog/2016/09/27/changi-airport-cancel-sq879/

Disclaimer: This is just my thoughts, as it was so coincidental that the flight was cancelled.

Last year in February 2015, I did a blog post on a prediction by Jucelino Nobrega da Luz on AirAsia QZ8501 and TransAsia GE235. He predicted that both planes would encounter mishaps and accurately pinpointed the dates of the accidents. In fact, he also predicted the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately.

sq879.jpg

Many people were skeptical over his claims as the “evidences” only showed up after the accidents. However, on the same prediction (item 3), he also stated that there will be a plane, 879, that will crash in Singapore near Changi International Airport on the 27th September 2016 (today). The flight is 1735hrs (5:35pm) and forecast to arrive 22:15hrs (10:15hrs). This prediction, according to the date stamp, was sent out in December 2014.

If you Google or check the flight timing, one flight has the same flight number and timing (Taipei to Singapore, SQ879). And surprisingly, it was cancelled today. So, my open questions are, “Did Singapore Airlines deliberately cancel the flight as a precaution?” or “Is it really so coincidental that the flight is cancelled due to other reasons?”. I have no answer to both questions, BTW.

I am actually glad that it was cancelled. Whether to believe it or not, it is up to individual. If we were able to take action and change the outcome with minimal disruption, why not?

What is your thought?

BTW, I did check again with iChangi app and it shows the same results.

Screenshot_20160927-043056.jpg

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Flight from Taipei was cancelled earlier this morning la. Have a friend on this flight this morning kpkb in Taoyuan airport.

Some people did not know they escape a misfortune.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://techielobang.com/blog/2016/09/27/changi-airport-cancel-sq879/

Disclaimer: This is just my thoughts, as it was so coincidental that the flight was cancelled.

Last year in February 2015, I did a blog post on a prediction by Jucelino Nobrega da Luz on AirAsia QZ8501 and TransAsia GE235. He predicted that both planes would encounter mishaps and accurately pinpointed the dates of the accidents. In fact, he also predicted the fate of MH370 and MH17 accurately.

sq879.jpg

Many people were skeptical over his claims as the “evidences” only showed up after the accidents. However, on the same prediction (item 3), he also stated that there will be a plane, 879, that will crash in Singapore near Changi International Airport on the 27th September 2016 (today). The flight is 1735hrs (5:35pm) and forecast to arrive 22:15hrs (10:15hrs). This prediction, according to the date stamp, was sent out in December 2014.

If you Google or check the flight timing, one flight has the same flight number and timing (Taipei to Singapore, SQ879). And surprisingly, it was cancelled today. So, my open questions are, “Did Singapore Airlines deliberately cancel the flight as a precaution?” or “Is it really so coincidental that the flight is cancelled due to other reasons?”. I have no answer to both questions, BTW.

I am actually glad that it was cancelled. Whether to believe it or not, it is up to individual. If we were able to take action and change the outcome with minimal disruption, why not?

What is your thought?

BTW, I did check again with iChangi app and it shows the same results.

Screenshot_20160927-043056.jpg

You stupid fool. I already said the world is not natural. When most people know this and don't book this flight you expect the flight to proceed ? Why not I pay for your whole family ticket and let your whole family die ? Want anot ?
Anyway you gonna crash by a lorry .

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid fool. I already said the world is not natural. When most people know this and don't book this flight you expect the flight to proceed ? Why not I pay for your whole family ticket and let your whole family die ? Want anot ?

i dunno what you are kbkp about. That is a blog post by someone else and i just post it here to show others.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno what you are kbkp about. That is a blog post by someone else and i just post it here to show others.

Maybe he feels threatened by the MGTOW movement in this forum.

The last bastion of MGTOW movement has left this forum but chootchiew is still encircled by ripples from the fast sinking mangina ship.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is your thought?

my thot is that the prediction is not accurate as no plane is down :oIo::oIo::oIo:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now any tom, dick or harry can be an online nostradamus. just say say only but whether it really happens leaves much to be desired.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

you mean you expect me to care what the hell you said???

and what makes you think i care about what you say. i am curious to know.