• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SIA plane crash on 27 September: Will it happen???

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've stopped taking SIA because as a Sporean you have to pay more to be treated as 3rd class passengers.
1st: Angmo
2nd:Everyone else but Sporeans
3rd: lesser mortals

If anything happens to a flight you can be assured that SIA will try to cover up & the authorities in Spore will assist in this cover up. That is why survivors of the Taipei mishap sued SIA in the US & not Spore.

Sounds like SIA has pap's mentality.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a monk .

I did further deep thoughts and csied that you could be a Chinese nun. U and Tony chat were disciples of one temple. Due to u all cannot get man, u all pledge yourself to temple. Then come here talk about mgtow as u r jealous of normal gals with men. The picture shows a sample illustration of Tony with specs and u besides Tony. :*:

chin_nun2.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did further deep thoughts and csied that you could be a Chinese nun. U and Tony chat were disciples of one temple. Due to u all cannot get man, u all pledge yourself to temple. Then come here talk about mgtow as u r jealous of normal gals with men. The picture shows a sample illustration of Tony with specs and u besides Tony. :*:

chin_nun2.jpg

This also explain why Tony preach on vegan.
As for the 2 Mil u have was not hell money . It is the temple fund. Both of u r now quite high in the rank of I'm correct.
Your temple had some bad relationship with pap , thus u all preach on protesting.
U all r high tech monks that keep yourself updated and travel to overseas conventions. :*:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This also explain why Tony preach on vegan.
As for the 2 Mil u have was not hell money . It is the temple fund. Both of u r now quite high in the rank of I'm correct.
Your temple had some bad relationship with pap , thus u all preach on protesting.
U all r high tech monks that keep yourself updated and travel to overseas conventions. :*:

Ven shi ming yi had some business dealing with your temple. When ming yi was punished, your temple hatred for pap worsen. Now u all dare not misuse the 2 Mil. Good keep it that way.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ven shi ming yi had some business dealing with your temple. When ming yi was punished, your temple hatred for pap worsen. Now u all dare not misuse the 2 Mil. Good keep it that way.

Something aggravated your vision to mgtow.
You all witness shi ming yi fucking slim waist gal. Wtf here got 2 nuns with cb hole ming yi don't screw :eek:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nan more all ni tor fu. Is a sin for me to make fun of nuns.

Before I forget, need to complete the whole puzzle.
I used the database design of ms access to complete the puzzle. Ms access uses link relationships.

You all willing to publish a whole book of sinkie behaviour is due to u all were rejected by the society. Hence you all decided to pledge the rest of life to the temple, which explains why the hatred towards sinkie is extraordinary strong . Keyword "luckily I stay away from sinkie" - by becoming a nun lor :*:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many good Christians, including pastor Rony Tan and Apostle Lawrence Khong have prayed for the safety of Singapore and its sinkies. We will be safe.

anyone who turn his back on the ancestorial root is a good for nothing Xtian.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try Emirates. You will not regret. Good pricing, good service. Dump SIA

No problem-do.

I watched the Youtube, it mentioned that you can even shower in the plane if you go for their first class. That must be an amazing experience.