• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SIA plane crash on 27 September: Will it happen???

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
airasia-transasia-crash-prediction-02.jpg

http://techielobang.com/blog/2015/02/09/predicted-airasia-transasia-future-sq-flight-changi-airport/

Looking forward to it.. in less than 24 hours.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many good Christians, including pastor Rony Tan and Apostle Lawrence Khong have prayed for the safety of Singapore and its sinkies. We will be safe.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do i always think you are tonychat hor?

If you have gay fetish and jerk off towards tonychat, then go and fuck that one who banned it.

I am not interested in your gay aspirations and it is non of my business and problem. It is yours.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This flights is from Taipei on a daily basis. That means everyday the same flight number will fly out of Taipei. But tomorrow afternoon a typhoon is going to land fall into Taiwan, so I doubt this flight will take off. Reason becaus this typhoon is massive.

Yes, the flight is daily.

Clearly those who think a plane landed and cannot fly again the next day are sinkie losers who are ill informed, ignorant and stupid.

The crash is predicted to happen after 10pm, not afternoon.

Last edited:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clearly those who think a plane landed and cannot fly again the next day are sinkie losers who are ill informed, ignorant and stupid.

Well I am just responding with regards to this flight where the prediction was on. And if this flight and the day was "selected", therefore it's unlikely to happen due to the flight originated from Taipei arriving at the mentioned hour. Simply because with the typhoon that is going to landfall, all flights out of Taipei will be postpone, just my opinion.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This flights is from Taipei on a daily basis. That means everyday the same flight number will fly out of Taipei. But tomorrow afternoon a typhoon is going to land fall into Taiwan, so I doubt this flight will take off. Reason becaus this typhoon is massive.

Oh OK. Thanks for.the info.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only a stupid person will think that he knows everything and thought everyone will have to know everything including things that they have no interest at all.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I am just responding with regards to this flight where the prediction was on. And if this flight and the day was "selected", therefore it's unlikely to happen due to the flight originated from Taipei arriving at the mentioned hour. Simply because with the typhoon that is going to landfall, all flights out of Taipei will be postpone, just my opinion.

You are cool.

I am referring to the one whom you have responded to who think that the plane landed on 26 sep will never fly again.

Last edited: