• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Law grads hit the barriers

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you content with your station, then go be a Hindu and embrace casteism. John Tan and family believes in upward mobility, and that means earning more money.

If you don't aspire to be a lawyer, doctor or investment banker, than you better aspire to be a successful towkay. Otherwise, aspire to be a bitter taxi driver who was once a middle-class PMET.

Good idea! Hinduism should be our national religion. We need peasants to know their station in life, so they do not try to talk back to their betters and shake the natural order of things here. Upstarts like PA dogs have no place in the upper echelons of society. :cool:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I probably would.

I would not have my children go pursue loser careers like engineering and IT. That's for the lower caste PMETs.

Every elite parent knows that the money is in law, medicine and finance (banking, accountancy).

The money is in being a minister.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Law, banking, finance and civil engineering are all sunset careers. Either overpopulated or made redundant by the computer.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was waiting when this would spread to lawyers too.

About time. They are the last professionals to get the oversupply crunch.
............................. only after tonnes of moronic lawyers got super rich like LKY edicted stop at two after he fucked and got 3 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MeLEEtocracy.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone help me understand why our MinLaw use own cock knock own head?

Kpkb oversupply of lawyers. Taken action not to recognise some UK universities, including the one that PAP plp Josephus graduated from. And yet, introduce JD program at UniSIM.

Btw, I applied for the JD but was rejected. Dean Leslie Chew told me my age was the main factor. There goes my dream of becoming a conman.

That idiot half-baked lawyer Major Leslie Chew is dean? Oh My God, Sinkieland is doomed!

http://www.khattarwong.com/index.php/en/component/partner/?view=profile&id=169

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprised he retired as Senior District Judge -thought he would make it as a Supreme Court Judge.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surprised he retired as Senior District Judge -thought he would make it as a Supreme Court Judge.

in Sup Court he is only a small fry....... whereas in U he is big fish which can reward a useless ah neh crony assist registrar a JD course which he is sure to pass..........................

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in Sup Court he is only a small fry....... whereas in U he is big fish which can reward a useless ah neh crony assist registrar a JD course which he is sure to pass..........................

Being the pioneer batch, all will clear. It takes a miracle not to graduate. Too bad I was rejected coz I happen to be 60 yrs young.