• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is Lee Wei ling even on speaking terms with LHL? … and other observations

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Well, the saga continues. And Its headed for all out war. We are just starting to see the next series of salvoes from LWL versus Ho Ching/Big Brother. After LWL posted that she was making up another FB account to post her views and also after the revelations of 1 month ago went the contempt of court bill was in the process of being passed.

We now know why LWL does not move out of her father’s house at Oxley, and that is probably the root cause of this whole conflict between big brother and sis in law and her. It turns out that in order to perpetrate the Lee dynasty and get Hongyi into the PM post down the road, you need to have a monument or some sacred place that people can come to worship the late deceased Lee. This will keep his memory fresh, this will be the focal point and a constant reminder to Singaporeans that this place was where the GreatLee did his work. The French have Napoleon’s Tomb, the Brits have Nelson at Trafalgar, the Sinkies will have Oxley Rd. At least that was the plan. Despite LKY’s dying wish that Oxley be torn down after his death and the land sold and distributed to 8 charities, LHL was planning to gazette it and turn into a national heritage building. The law takes precedence over a dying “wish”. After that happens, school children will be paraded through his old home and reminded of how the GreatLee started. Tourists will troupe by and see the bedroom and the bed that Old Man fornicated on and produced the Prime Minister. Stamps will be made of this house, new money will be printed with the picture of this house on it. Etc. You get the picture.

That is why Lee Wei Ling does not want to move out. The longer she stays there, the longer it will delay the monument plans. And she is legally allowed to stay there as well it will look very bad if the PM evicted her own sister. This is why LWL called her brother dishonourable for planning this shrine on their old house, and not respecting Papa’s wishes. She is planning to outlive her brother, because by doing so, she can have some comfort knowing that it will not be venerated by him. It appears that a driving force behind all this is her mother’s overwhelming desire for privacy when she was alive. Having thousands of visitors coming through the house and looking inside it is not the idea of privacy that she wanted and is the reason why Old Man wanted to tear the house down.

Last month when she got herself involved in the Contempt of Court bill, she mentioned that she called Sham over this bill.

i have spoken with Minister Shanmugam.
He has clarified that what i wrote in 2008 in the Tang Wee Sung matter was allowed under the current law. And it will continue to be allowed under the Bill.

Say what? She called Sham and Sham took her call and took the time to explain the bill to her? Why didn’t she just call her own brother up? Unless, of course, they are not on speaking terms. How hard is it to call her brother and ask him whether he is trying to target her? Maybe he did not even want to take her calls and she ended up having to talk to Sham. In any case, this does not appear to indicate they are even on speaking terms with each other. For sure, she and Ho Ching are not talking to each other.

I am waiting to see some damaging revelations from LWL. Such as how much is Ho Ching actually getting paid. She must have some idea and her guess would be more accurate that most other people. As well, how does she arrive at her decision to buy those bad stocks and was kick back and corruption involved. Her information might be old but she has the inside news. I hope to see a constant stream aimed at Ho Ching as I don't think she will directly damage the brother. We shall see.

Just My 2 cents

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these problems will disappear once Ho Ching mati. Hope it's just around the corner.

Have we gone back to the bad old days in the Motherland when peasants wish the deaths of emperors and dowagers for their own livelihoods to improve? :confused:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have we gone back to the bad old days in the Motherland when peasants wish the deaths of emperors and dowagers for their own livelihoods to improve? :confused:

i bet 70 percent of those peasants in ancient China thought their emperors were infallible gods.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
i bet 70 percent of those peasants in ancient China thought their emperors were infallible gods.

Oh no sir, not at all. In those days when crops fail and disease run rampant, peasants believe these are signs that the Mandate of Heaven aka chink version of divine right of kings shall pass to a more worthy successor, exactly the right time for ambitious peasants to mount a rebellion to seize the mandate. Did your grandad not tell you all these cherished chink traditions?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, SG will finally have their own 武则天 (Wu Zetian)? As well a Forbidden City in Oxley Road?

Just a couple hundred years behind PRC. Not bad.

lifeissad

People are saying the real fight is between the two daughters-in-law over whose son will be the next Familee prime minister. The story is that Shanmugam wants to be the caretaker PM in between LHL and LHL's son. So Shanmugam has cut his ties with LWL who is siding with LHY.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
People are saying the real fight is between the two daughters-in-law over whose son will be the next Familee prime minister. The story is that Shanmugam wants to be the caretaker PM in between LHL and LHL's son. So Shanmugam has cut his ties with LWL who is siding with LHY.

Seat warmer got plenty of choices. My bet is on a ex SAF scholar general.