• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old Man's daughter declares war on Son and his wife

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1819, a quarrel between the Siblings of the Rhio/Johore Sultanate led to Singapore falling into the hands of Stamford Raffles / East India Company, and liberation from despotic dynastic medieval rulers.

Johor%2BMAP.PNG

Will this 2016 spat lead to anything at all?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You think this is LWL fb account? i also can create many accounts under different name like Obama, LKY etc

i would imagine that if it was a fake account, you can bet that she would have the entire resources of the ISD track down this fake FB poster and fuck him or her up bad, don't u think?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Guys, don't be too happy just yet.

This could be a case of one Familee member playing a good cop and another member playing a bad cop.

Blood is thicker than water. If and when your Prime Ministar and Buy-High-Sell-Low agree to transfer about 10 billion USD of their massive assets to Founding Daughter, all three will be a happy familee again.

Are you kidding, those fucking hakka jews wouldn't even transfer 10 cents to her.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i would imagine that if it was a fake account, you can bet that she would have the entire resources of the ISD track down this fake FB poster and fuck him or her up bad, don't u think?

Or it could be a similar name account and somebody here thinks he picked up a piece of gem.?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think its a little too late.....singapore is truly fucked,i notice theres a overwhelming number of ang mohs and ang moh families now in the east,something u dont really notice even 5 years ago........singapore is now truly a international refugee city.

These ang mos are really cheapos. Many years ago, all ang mos take taxis. Nowadays, the ang mos come and squeeze with me on the buses and MRT. I thot squeezing with the ah tiongs, ah nehs and ah pinays is bad enough.:mad:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 potential time bomb for pap in the next GE. Lwl and Tcb are capable of inflicting damage on pap. Tcb has considerable influence on his power base in the west and lwl on lky fans.

It safer for pap to let Tcb wins the oresidency than to deny him the chance.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are 2 potential time bomb for pap in the next GE. Lwl and Tcb are capable of inflicting damage on pap. Tcb has considerable influence on his power base in the west and lwl on lky fans.

It safer for pap to let Tcb wins the oresidency than to deny him the chance.

Agree. TCB is not going to be another OTC, and even if he were to attempt to, the PAP knows how to control and curtail him. They have already further curtailed and clipped the wings of the EP and essentially made the EP subordinate to the govt-appointed CPA which is not transparent and not elected by the people. More damage will be done if TCB switches hats and going into partisan politics which so far he has stayed firmly away from.

I won't count of LWL. People are counting on her to trump up her family feud into something damaging. Let's be realistic. She is not going to be full out hitting on policy or on the political landscape. She won't be hitting People's Association, the CPF, the foreign labour and immigration policies, etc. She won't be hitting hard on the real issues facing Singaporeans.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore elections are highly localised within the precinct and the constituency. Unless TCB and or LWL stand as candidates it will not impact the results. Remember someone said that the PAP during the Bt Batok BYE, the PAP places their official who they see on a daily basis at the voting centre to greet voters. The elderly folks generally fall for this. It is unlikely that TCB and LWL would stand as candidates and they will also not turn up at voting centres or participate in the elections. TCB might attend a rally or two to shake hands and thats about it.

We like to hear well known people make critical comment about the PAP and the Govt but all that goes down the drain when it is time to vote. The default for many is PAP if there is no one else.

The state press come elections time will completely ignore all criticisms against the Govt and will not run any past misdeeds. The PAP candidates all will start the elections with a clean slate while the opposition candidates' historical misdeeds, facebook posts from donkey years will all turn up. It will then be up to Png Eng Huat, Pritam, Low, Sylvia and gang to raise at the rallys.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gollum is just upset that it washed dead old bastard's undies and ended up getting less wealth than Ho Jinx.

i believe LWL only kept quiet all these time because of her fetish for old fart's undies,and possibly fear.but now hes dead,theres no one on earth that can defy her especially not that belligerent whore jinx.

this is the rise of the prodigal daughter.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 1819, a quarrel between the Siblings of the Rhio/Johore Sultanate led to Singapore falling into the hands of Stamford Raffles / East India Company, and liberation from despotic dynastic medieval rulers.

Johor%2BMAP.PNG

Will this 2016 spat lead to anything at all?

Yes, singapore will end up being part of johore again. Its karma.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya! What declare war? It at most a family tiff! Like who sit where at dinner table or what to order for dessert. Sinkies have such a low threshold to conflict. :rolleyes: All just familee matters. Stick your nosey noses elsewhere lah, nosey parkers. :cool:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A mighty flame followeth a tiny spark.
Dante Alighieri

Auspicium Melioris Aevi ?