• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Banks are doing force selling of HDB units.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...y-recession-here-5467945-6.html#post103821404

Confidence for the future. :eek:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only is the HDB market having problems. You also have problems in the condo market.

The unit next to mine is vacant again. it's had 3 tenants in the past 6 years. Another unit on the same floor has an even higher turn over. There use to be some angmos who would use the swimming pool. Now there are fewer of them around.

People better prepare for a long recession. What do you expect when people keep voting for someone like LHL?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only is the HDB market having problems. You also have problems in the condo market.

The unit next to mine is vacant again. it's had 3 tenants in the past 6 years. Another unit on the same floor has an even higher turn over. There use to be some angmos who would use the swimming pool. Now there are fewer of them around.

People better prepare for a long recession. What do you expect when people keep voting for someone like LHL?

whole world no recession. sinkapore in recession?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually new tenants is good,it represents a young healthy vibrant economy......or would u rather be living in some hdb slum ghetto next to ur neighbour auntie/uncle or ah pek/ah soh who has been living there for 20,30 years,poor as hell,dressed in rags and nowhere to go?the stench of death and stagnation permeates the entire hdb flat.

anyway condo is not our fault,those bastard developer companies and LHL keeps building day and night,i stay in the east and do u know how many goddam condos keep popping up over the last 8 years?this country is on a construction binge,hope they build themselves to death and crash the entire market.its like they really cant stop constructing,they are hocking the future to stay alive in the present,building shit that doesnt sell just to keep the companies and economy going.....1,700 unsold flats and another 17,000 in the pipeline.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is anyone prepared for the upcoming condo crash of Singapore?im getting ready my millions so i can buy ardmore park condo at 80 percent discount.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

No problem lah. Some of the most aggressive real estate flippers have turned to buy and hold for their vested properties. Even with no tenants, servicing the mortgage is no problem at all as they have maximized the loan tenures on floating rates and subsequently have cash reserves some of the losers here can only dream of. :smile: Those who bolt are the similar, but when you got no job here and negative equity, a smart FT will run road with little consequences. So you see why it is so important that we help FTs stay gainfully employed rather than useless sinkies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem lah. Some of the most aggressive real estate flippers have turned to buy and hold for their vested properties. Even with no tenants, servicing the mortgage is no problem at all as they have maximized the loan tenures on floating rates and subsequently have cash reserves some of the losers here can only dream of. :smile: Those who bolt are the similar, but when you got no job here and negative equity, a smart FT will run road with little consequences. So you see why it is so important that we help FTs stay gainfully employed rather than useless sinkies.

A real estate investor with no tenants and no rental income and unable to flip because he bought in at the top and sitting on 20% paper lossess because 80% of the market tanked is not a real estate investor.he is a fool and a slave chained to a sinking titanic.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I always try to pay my bills & live a debt free existence because I don't like the stress of being in debt.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A real estate investor with no tenants and no rental income and unable to flip because he bought in at the top and sitting on 20% paper lossess because 80% of the market tanked is not a real estate investor.he is a fool and a slave chained to a sinking titanic.

Don't talk cock lah. Even Warren buffet loss money on some of his investments, are you saying he is not a stock investor? Every single big time investor has loss money at one stage or another. Its impossible to go through your entire investing career without losing on at least one investment. real estate in singapore has consistently proven to outperform everything else in the last 20 years. If you have consistently invested in real estate in the last 20 years (say buying a property every 5 years or so), you are still way of the game regardless of the market today.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't talk cock lah. Even Warren buffet loss money on some of his investments, are you saying he is not a stock investor? Every single big time investor has loss money at one stage or another. Its impossible to go through your entire investing career without losing on at least one investment. real estate in singapore has consistently proven to outperform everything else in the last 20 years. If you have consistently invested in real estate in the last 20 years (say buying a property every 5 years or so), you are still way of the game regardless of the market today.

Warren buffet has consistently proven to outperform anything even sg real estate since 1963 at a rate of 22% a year.I dont see how warren buffet is even related to a bunch of dumb dumb condo investors that bought in at the peak in 2013 just before sg economy fell off the,cliff.warren buffet attained over 100,000 percent return since inception,not even ho ching can do that with the help of godfather lee and sph.

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these speculation driven mainly by historically low interest rates-and also for Zikapore mass inflow of foreigners freely working here.

When interest rates rise and the economy cannot sustain these foreigners, good luck to these property owners buying at the high from 2014 onwards and the older 99 years leasehold condos.

Now can easily find condo units without tenants for 6 months despite lowering rentals

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Warren buffet has consistently proven to outperform anything even sg real estate since 1963 at a rate of 22% a year.I dont see how warren buffet is even related to a bunch of dumb dumb condo investors that bought in at the peak in 2013 just before sg economy fell off the,cliff.warren buffet attained over 100,000 percent return since inception,not even ho ching can do that with the help of godfather lee and sph.

What i am saying is that even warren buffet does not win all the time. But some how you expect these condo investors to win all the time. If they lose money on paper, you call them dumb condo investors. But you don't take into account that they might have already made big time on other properties. Most condo investors i know do not own just one property. If one of their property is non performing, and the others are doing well, its still better then many other types of investments out there.