• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I'm so proud of UncleYap.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder what Uncle Yap would have done if he was the first "medic" at the scene when Heng and Pinky collapsed ?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Retirement mood already, no longer in any business. Around CNY already returned the Chrysler Limousine, just taking care of aging mom & do little travel. World Economy is for a Final Crash around the corner. SG will not exist as a republic in the new world, famiLEE also disintegrating, all the signs are so clear and obvious. :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Retirement mood already, no longer in any business. Around CNY already returned the Chrysler Limousine, just taking care of aging mom & do little travel. World Economy is for a Final Crash around the corner. SG will not exist as a republic in the new world, famiLEE also disintegrating, all the signs are so clear and obvious. :wink:

Wise words UY!
Glad to see you alive and kicking to keep others alive and kicking! You're a Sg hero!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncleyap. i hope you can make another ghost story in youtube poking fun of Lee Hsien Loong the bastard.
i still remember your youtube clip with Lim Tung Hee.
it is very good