• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I'm so proud of UncleYap.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kudos, a cabbie job is, unfortunately, one of the looked down upon jobs in Singapore.
Yet they are expected to play multiple roles;
tour guides, brand ambassadors, life savers, return lost items, ahmads, spot terrorists, etc.
overworked, underpaid, drive long hours, kenna health problems, and high rentals by taxi companies....

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can someone ask the CB ang kee fuck off! uncle yap possess practical taxi driver experience and he should lead the drivers and not some guniang ang kee, who only know how to tok cock and stand at changi airport, distribute some cheapskate freebies. this is sinkieland, uncle yap was a promising chap from silicon valley who came back and only to end up as a taxi driver. fuck PAP! tiu lei ah singh!:oIo:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to Uncle Yap! He has a heart of gold and is genuinely concerned for Singapore and Singaporeans.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
One of our very own, give it up to UncleYap!

http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/more-taxi-drivers-be-trained-life-saving-skills

I can feel the tears welling in my eyes...

He is doing the old and the sick no favors at all. Dying of a massive heart attack is the cheapest way to go in Singapore.

What he is doing is prolonging the lives of heart attack victims and they'll end up dying slow, painful and expensive deaths instead.

Uncle Yap should be ashamed of himself.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....recruited as cheap disposal labour by the fuckasek:eek: Unfortunately, uncle yap got turned into a spy against its own people :(

i'd rather he joined temasek than become a lasup mata, like some hanging around here...GD, scrooby and that siao ting tong.:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of our very own, give it up to UncleYap!

http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/more-taxi-drivers-be-trained-life-saving-skills

I can feel the tears welling in my eyes...

The editor who approved for publication just ended his career. Obviously a new guy who did not do his background check to screen out political dissidents that would earn the wrath of his political masters.

If he knew yap's background yet approved it for publication, double kudos to his brass balls.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
:wink:

I only took part in a scheme known as AED On Wheels, which is literally AED carried in taxi. See?

L9N0kE0.jpg

And LHL expect me to help him fight his fellow terrorists? He better Pengsan once more lah!
:biggrin:

I had been since my schooldays 1970s-1980s a first aid instructor with St John's Ambulance Brigade (about 11 yrs) & now my participation only limited to their annual dinners and CNY gatherings!

SJAB02.gif

There is confusion within the records of SCDF and SMRT regarding my actual number of times responded to emergency activations. Inside my own email boxes, the reports exceeded 30 cases. In my own impression included CANCELED by 995 Ops Rm while I was on my way, totally close to 50 times. Dead on arrival / Pronounced Dead by SCDF medics exceeded 10 cases, Sent by ambulance to A&E some 20 cases, several cases were false alarms.

The most recent one was 12.Sept.2016 @ Club Bang Bang, Pan Pacific Hotel, 5am, the area was half-closed for CB F1 race, cleaning supervisor collapsed inside toilet, with high fever. No CPR AED needed, Pee-Poo Pee-Poo sent to A&E.

:smile:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yap Keng Ho can serve the community better when he works with the grassroots, which also includes a responsible trade union for cabbies. It's better than throwing in his lot with losers from the SDP who has accomplished zilch.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I only took part in a scheme known as AED On Wheels, which is literally AED carried in taxi. See?

L9N0kE0.jpg

And LHL expect me to help him fight his fellow terrorists? He better Pengsan once more lah!

I had been since my schooldays 1970s-1980s a first aid instructor with St John's Ambulance Brigade (about 11 yrs) & now my participation only limited to their annual dinners and CNY gatherings!

SJAB02.gif

There is confusion within the records of SCDF and SMRT regarding my actual number of times responded to emergency activations. Inside my own email boxes, the reports exceeded 30 cases. In my own impression included CANCELED by 995 Ops Rm while I was on my way, totally close to 50 times. Dead on arrival / Pronounced Dead by SCDF medics exceeded 10 cases, Sent by ambulance to A&E some 20 cases, several cases were false alarms.

The most recent one was 12.Sept.2016 @ Club Bang Bang, Pan Pacific Hotel, 5am, the area was half-closed for CB F1 race, cleaning supervisor collapsed inside toilet, with high fever. No CPR AED needed, Pee-Poo Pee-Poo sent to A&E.

hi uncle yap, good to see you here!:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

L9N0kE0.jpg

SJAB02.gif

Well done, uncle yap!

If i happen to sit in your taxi one day I will definitely intro myself to you

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are willing to toughen your nerves and stomach to CPR Rescue someone, can try it also.

In this program, I found my 11 years of experience with St John's Ambulance Brigade very academical, because I never came close enough to people whose lives are so close to death. I many cases pronounced dead by SCDF medics. We treated fractures, open injuryies, heat-strokes, dehydration, hypoglycemia hypercalcemia, mild stroke, mild cardiac, etc, in St John's.

It was indeed easy in comparison, and we actually trained hundreds of cadets and teams won first aid competition championship for many years.

In AED On Wheels, I saw dozens of cases much more first hand than Emergency Rooms. Do CPR, Press AED button to electric shock people's fibrillating heart. Hold their limbs to help medic insert IV lines, hold the saline, carry people to ambulance. You not sure they could make it or not.

SCDF told me also, in most cases they do not find out weather the patient made it alive, they hand over to A&E. If doctors could not revive them, will pronounce death as well.

Really something that needs stronger nerves and stomach to do. Those who won champion in first aid competition, may not necessarily be ready for these.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is doing the old and the sick no favors at all. Dying of a massive heart attack is the cheapest way to go in Singapore.

What he is doing is prolonging the lives of heart attack victims and they'll end up dying slow, painful and expensive deaths instead.

Uncle Yap should be ashamed of himself.

You r rite. Look at the useless heng. Instead of saving him, they should send tin tin to stomp over him n say I don't know what to say until his corpse turn cold. That way she could help save millions.